martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: December , 2017
Purchase Link: Mondotees
Price: $35

Note:
Pressed on 2x 180 Gram Ocean Blue Vinyl. Also available on 2x 180 Gram Black Vinyl.

One of the finest achievements in film music and quite possibly the most iconic score of all time, John Williams’ score to JAWS is an absolute essential for soundtrack collectors. While the Grammy-winning 1975 MCA album was a re-recording, Mondo’s 2XLP set presents the entire Academy Award-winning score as composed and recorded for the actual film in its first-ever vinyl release. Album co-producer Mike Matessino restored, edited and mixed the music from the original studio elements for the best possible quality, approved by the composer himself.

Side A
01. Jaws – Main Title 0:59
02. The First Victim 1:45
03. Remains On The Beach 0:59
04. The Empty Raft (Extended Version) 1:45
05. The Pier Incident 2:30
06. Father And Son (Film Version) 1:59
07. The Alimentary Canal 1:58
08. Ben Gardner’s Boat 3:33

Side B
09. Montage 1:35
10. Into The Estuary 2:53
11. Out To Sea (Film Version) 1:01
12. Tug On The Line 2:39
13. Man Against Beast (Film Version) 5:34

Side C
14. Quint’s Tale 2:48
15. Brody Panics 1:16
16. Barrel Off Starboard 1:41
17. Great Chase 3:02
18. Shark Tows Orca 0:41
19. Three Barrels Under 2:17
20. From Bad To Worse 1:07

Side D
21. Quint Thinks It Over 1:14
22. The Shark Cage Fugue 2:02
23. The Shark Approaches (Film Version) 0:53
24. The Shark Hits The Cage 2:03
25. Quint Meets His End 1:27
26. Blown To Bits 3:17
27. Jaws – End Title 1:57

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1260.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondo re-stock for Jaws Week
Just be aware I've just received the latest
'Blade runner 2049' vinyl from Mondo and got hit with customs for the very first time. I've bought numerous vinyl & T-shirts from them over the years & never once been hit with customs but this time they declared the package value at $40 customs witheld my package it even had the value on the tracking details which I've never seen before would have been cheaper for me to buy off ebay. Now I may have been unlucky this time but don't think I will be ordering direct from them anymore.

Reactions: paulboland
'Blade runner 2049' vinyl from Mondo and got hit with customs for the very first time. I've bought numerous vinyl & T-shirts from them over the years & never once been hit with customs but this time they declared the package value at $40 customs witheld my package it even had the value on the tracking details which I've never seen before would have been cheaper for me to buy off ebay. Now I may have been unlucky this time but don't think I will be ordering direct from them anymore.
I will know very soon as my Blade Runner 2049 left Germany on Tuesday
I expect will arrive in Ireland later today or Friday

My tracking don't mention price

in a way, you've done well - i always, always get hit with customs buying from Mondo (n), to the point now where i have at least temporarily stopped buying. :grumpy: i wrote to them, asked if they could do anything about it, suggested ways to mark the package, name a lower value, anything, and they said they would not. i'd rather spend that customs charge money on something else, or hope it comes to zavvi, etc.

Mondo have always marked my parcels value $10.00 even when it's a vinyl box set

My blade runner 2049 arrived in Ireland this evening and I should have delivery Friday morning

My Blade Runner 2049 Vinyl order arrived on friday
Was marked value $40.00 but avoided customs looking for payment

Reactions: Travis Bickle