Jaws (Special Collector's Limited Edition Gift Set) [Sweden]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
hajen_special_collectors_limited_edition_gift_set_blu_ray_digital_copy_bok.jpg

Sweden gets a stunning Jaws release. I hope more countries follow. :)

Content:

-Jaws on Blu-ray
-6 Artcards
-296 page book (Jaws: Memories from Martha's Vineyard) [all in English]
-All housed in a special case

Here is some info about the book:

-296 pages
-4.3 pounds

info @ Amazon.com

Release date: September 9th 2012
Price: 499Kr (56 euro) which is a really good price, if you consider the book alone costs 37 euro. Not that bad at all.

Buy here

If no one else, except Sweden gets this, I really want this edtion. Good moment to buy the book as well. :) The book is just amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, thanks for posting, Pieter! Perhaps you guys want to contact Masterblaster to see if this set could somehow be combined with the Alien set at the Sweden retailer for a bigger order?

Plenty of time for something like this to be announced for the UK. I hope and pray we get some sort of special edition.

Got an e-mail back from US site. They state they only support US products. So they advised me to contact Universal Pictures Sweden. Which I also sent an e-mail.

Waiting for replies from:

-NL
-UK
-SE

Cheers for the heads up Pieter. It's much appreciated. I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Just remembered, I have a swedish friend at work. I'll get her to order it for me and pay her the cash. She'll have one of these personal numbers. Will keep an eye out if it does appear in uk. Play.com are doing a blu-ray steelbook for pre-order (See Steelbook forum)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it will be released elsewhere though, since Sweden also got the Alien set...but maybe that was released all over, too...I didn't investigate further...