JB Hi-fi / EzyDVD - SteelBook Retailers thread [Austalia]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to JB Hifi or EzyDVD.

JB-AU-Mobile-App-Logo-Transparent-300x300.png and
ezy_black.gif

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping
and others.

Packaging exemple: (tx to rosart & cityguyste)
CIMG1389.JPG IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to create a New Account on JB Hi-Fi and it doesn't like my mobile number. Anyone have any advice about what it's looking for? It's a required field so I can't get around it. I've tried with area code, without, with country code (but then there's not enough room for my whole number)

:wtf:

i made a account with jb hi-fi and never put my mobile number in and had no problems. just put your country code in where it says to and leave the mobile number blank and you should be okay, hope that helps.

Hello,
I have a problem with an order
Question: Which zip code should I enter when I ordered from France.
I've already gotten two times a standart mail back and say because it is not the correct zip code.
How should I know where the ship?
Thank you regards from France

If all the Steel Book collectors in Australia email JB enough we might convince them to email collectors when they have a new Steel Book coming. They might also recognize that there is a big demand for them & think about bringing more into Australia ! They told me there isn't a big enough demand for them ?

Danny4178

Can anyone help me, I've just gone to purchase Django unchained but I haven't made an account and was just going to pay straight away with PayPal. Does anyone advise differently or is that the safest way to do it? Obviously I know PayPal is safe but I wasn't going to create an account with them. Or should I? Cheers

Can anyone help me, I've just gone to purchase Django unchained but I haven't made an account and was just going to pay straight away with PayPal. Does anyone advise differently or is that the safest way to do it? Obviously I know PayPal is safe but I wasn't going to create an account with them. Or should I? Cheers

I created an account and used paypal just be on the safe side :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
I created an account and used paypal just be on the safe side :thumbs:

Cheers dude, I also posted it in the Django unchained thread and I was advised the same. Orderd now and I created an account and orderd through PayPal. Hopefully no charges when it arrives and it's in a good condition. Cheers

i chose to checkout with paypal assuming it would take me to a page to create an account but it didn't. Theyve took the payment anyways so seems alright, also put in the message box requesting it be sent as a gift and to have the steels bubble wrapped. fingers crossed!

Come home from work to find these bad boys waiting for me, blazing fast delivery but sadly Reacher has a nasty little scratch :( JB Hifi are out of stock too, is it worth messaging them about it?

21nmbuc.jpg

Made my first order ever for JBhiFi today and i hope they get to me in one piece. so wish me good luck. Also asked them to mark it as gift and add extra bubblewrap :ohno:

I asked to mark to as Gift and Bubblewrap...They don't...Either in a Box with peanuts or in a padded envelope...BUT came minty mint :thumbs:

picture.php

picture.php

Not impressed with this bunch so far, ordered the Into Darkness steelbook last week, got the confirmation mail and paid via paypal, went to check the order history and nothing there, have currently sent two mails inquiring about my order without reply. :(

JB are reliable - EZYDVD on the other hand - weeks can go by with no update on the order status and it can take several e-mail attempts to reach them. Orders do eventually turn up..just slowly.

Ordered just before Xmas, despatch email 27.12.13. Paid via PP...

If you paid via PP, maybe it's worthwhile checking the charge amount that it includes postage?

Reactions: lgans316
I dont think there is a potential market of steelbook in AU, due to the price and, maybe the attitude. My friends, some of them like steelbooks, but there is no any reason for them to buy it.