JB Hi-fi / EzyDVD - SteelBook Retailers thread [Austalia]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to JB Hifi or EzyDVD.

JB-AU-Mobile-App-Logo-Transparent-300x300.png and
ezy_black.gif

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping
and others.

Packaging exemple: (tx to rosart & cityguyste)
CIMG1389.JPG IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t know uf thi is the right thread, if not, mods, pls, move to the right one, THANKS:

I´m writing just to show that is the last time that I buy in ezyDVD. exyDVD shows a total lack of respect an care to the international buyers. In the last month, two (2!!!) times the customer service of ezyDVD wrote me, later that I din and paid an order, telling me that the wharehouse noticed that they saw a mistake in the shipping international pricing due to the facvt that the item is bulk, and I have to pay 40AUS$ more if I want the item. First time was a preorder (Hammer Collection BdBook), and I would (more or less) understand (the warehouse doesn´t have the item until the release date so, they didn,t saw that was bulk before), BUT, in the second time, is an item that is in the market for months (wooden box of Sons of Anarchy), they don´t have any excuse now, and they told me: or pay, or we will cancel your order. I din´t pay, of course, I lose money in the currency exchange ratio, BUT worst of ll, they dont assume their error, is the customer the one that has to pay.

Last time, EZYDVD:

I was wondering, I pre-ordered Frozen from them (Available 30-04-2014) , but wanted to know. When am I getting charged for it? Right away or when the item ships, or when the item is in stock? Can someone help me out? Thank you

They charge when the item ships

And to say I was very satisfied with the customer service. I got an slightly damaged item and they gave full refund (item and shipping) and let me keep the item.
They didn`t even want any photos.

Last edited:
I didnt find a option to mark the package as a gift. Steelbook was shipped today. Will they do it anyway?

I have no doubt that JB will raise their game once the sales hit a certain point. It wasn't so long ago that Zavvi only had a few for sale in the UK , and look at how they seem to have suddenly become the number one retailer for steelbooks there.

I'm happy that they have had exclusives of steelbooks - some of the latest include Thor: Dark World, Gravity 3D, Frozen, Pacific Rim, Hobbit 1 and 2, Captain America: Winter Soldier (pre-order). So, I hope they keep them coming.

I am so confused...I am not able to log in into my old Account, i cant even make a new one cause the Email is already in use !
is anyone able to explain this ?

I am so confused...I am not able to log in into my old Account, i cant even make a new one cause the Email is already in use !
is anyone able to explain this ?
I certainly can't.
I would probably either try resetting your password HERE (with your original email),
or contact them via email HERE with the issue.
Hope that helps the slightest.

Rover

Reactions: Staind
I got charged immediately after pre-ordering Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook even though I know the item won't be shipped until December.
it showed up in my bank account details.
Is this normal?

I got charged immediately after pre-ordering Guardians of the Galaxy Steelbook even though I know the item won't be shipped until December.
it showed up in my bank account details.
Is this normal?
Pre-order items purchased using a credit card will incur a $1.00 pre-authorisation. The full amount will be taken from your card when the item is dispatched. Pre-order items purchased with a Gift card or PayPal will have payment taken in full at the time of purchase.

That's from their website. Did you pay by debit card or Paypal? Maybe that's why they charged you the full price.
Otherwise that probably shouldn't have happened. Contact them HERE if you need to.

Rover

• Helpful Post
Reactions: thesource7