Jennifer's Body (Blu-ray Slipcover) [UK]

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
This is one of the greatest slipcovers out there. Heavy embossing in all the right places.

However, I just picked one up off of ebay with the slipcover and it is completely FLAT. Let the buyer beware. :( Make sure you ask about the embossing if you are looking to pick this up. The seller sold 8 of these. <Groan>

jennifers_body_uk_slip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that. I bought my copy off ebay recently. The seller was thekingpin22 and it said body mould in his listing.

That's a shame as this is a great looking slip, I remember getting my copy at CEX for £8 in perfect condition, I could not believe it when I saw it.

Lucky you.....I'm still looking for one. It's probably on top of my list with Bram Stoker's Dracula. I finally got a Beetlejuice Lenitcular Slipcover.

Reactions: hiphopnrap
Why was my post deleted????? Aren't forums supposed to be about helping other members out? HDN always gets mentioned on other sites so why can't we on here? :angry:

Just send a pm if you want to let someone know that they can get something on a different forum.

Btw, what other forums do has nothing to do with HDN. Each to their own you know. ;)

Went out the window when other forums don't give this one credit for breaking the news, posting giveaways or acknowleging other forum exclusives. At one point a certain forum actually removed HDn watermarks and posted their own and actively went after their members if anything about HDn was posted.

So...our policy is to remove the direct link to another forum, and we ask the members to help us out by not posting them.

Feel free to say, I saw this at forum xyz. If someone is really interested, they can find it on their own.

:thumbs:

Reactions: ash333
Went out the window when other forums don't give this one credit for breaking the news, posting giveaways or acknowleging other forum exclusives. At one point a certain forum actually removed HDn watermarks and posted their own and actively went after their members if anything about HDn was posted.

So...our policy is to remove the direct link to another forum, and we ask the members to help us out by not posting them.

Feel free to say, I saw this at forum xyz. If someone is really interested, they can find it on their own.

KAPOW! Preach it brotha

On a side note, that's how you spell camaraderie EEK!

Fair enough if you hold a grudge. I respect and understand that based on what you've said.
Can't be bothered to get into an argument so I'll just move on.
I think that's how camaraderie is spelt, well it is according to my S4 :D

Got an almost mint copy of the embossed slip in CEX Newcastle yesterday for £5. No idea if it has value but looks great. Never seen embossing like it on a slip.