Mondo Jessica Jones - OST by Sean Callery (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: November 9, 2016
Purchase: Mondo
Price: 35 USD

Note:
Pressed on 2LP 180 Gram Purple Vinyl. Limited to 3000 Copies, Artwork by Matthew Woodson

Jessica_Jones_FC_1024x1024.jpg
Jessica_Jones_Display_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Jessica_Jones_Discs_Blog_1024x1024.jpg

Sean Callery's (Homeland, Bones, 24) score for Marvel’s Jessica Jones Season One took the tonal shift from gritty ground level action to noir. Everything you need to know can be found in “Jessica Jones Main Title” (2016 Emmy® Award winner for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music) with its mix of late night, street corner Jazz consumed by pulsating rhythms and a wailing guitar that creates a musical dichotomy thematically appropriate to the narrative of our titular hero.

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/daredevil-and-jessica-jones-original-soundtracks

Jessica Jones - Season One - Original Soundtrack 2XLP.
Music by Sean Callery. Artwork by Matthew Woodson. Available for the first time in any physical format.
2016 Creative Arts Emmy® Winner for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music.
Pressed on 2X 180 Gram Purple Vinyl. Limited to 3000 Copies. $35

JJ 1.jpg JJ 2.jpg JJ 3.jpg

Online release is this Wednesday at NOON (CST).

These looks great! Makes me wish I actually liked the Marvel shows.

I haven't seen this or Luke cage yet, but daredevil is very good

But the marvel completionist in me has orderd the series steels plus I already own agent Carter and the first season of daredevil. So I'll happily order agent Carter 2, Jessica jones when it goes live and I'm assuming we will get a season 2 daredevil steel and Luke cage at some point. Only one i wont touch is agents of shield. That's bad. But from what I've seen with the others they are decent

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
I haven't seen this or Luke cage yet, but daredevil is very good

But the marvel completionist in me has orderd the series steels plus I already own agent Carter and the first season of daredevil. So I'll happily order agent Carter 2, Jessica jones when it goes live and I'm assuming we will get a season 2 daredevil steel and Luke cage at some point. Only one i wont touch is agents of shield. That's bad. But from what I've seen with the others they are decent
I liked Daredevil to begin with, but started to lose interest towards the end of season 1... then season 2 was basically just more of the same stuff, so I gave up with it. Tried a few episodes of Jessica Jones and realised that was pretty much the same too, so didn't continue with that... and I'm guessing Luke Cage is no different either. Obviously it's cool that these are being released for those that do enjoy the shows though, or more specifically the soundtracks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
hi all (first post).

i'm really keen to get this, but it looks as though Zavvi only get the black vinyl versions (they list Luke Cage with no mention of the yellow vinyl).

now call me shallow but the coloured vinyl versions do look cool!

I've ordered the Daredevil one in red direct from Mondo so looking forward to it arriving soon - i just hope customs are kind to me and the post office don't bend it too much!