Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Get notified! TEXT ZAV to 88440
Receive a mobile notification the moment this Steelbook becomes available for Pre-order! Simply text ZAV to 88440 to sign up to text alerts*

*UK customers only. Standard network charges apply

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
Was not expecting this so its blooming brilliant news! Hope that's the final artwork just needs the title embossed and some clever spot glossing on JJ and we are good to go! Gonna look so good next to Daredevil Steelbook hope Mr Cage gets the steel treatment to!

THAT is VERY impressive! Probably the best original artwork I've seen for quite some time on a steelbook. Embossed business card and title and spot gloss on Jessica, and this will be cream! Although it's going to be let down with that marvel logo on the back, although not confirmed, but likely, this is still a gem if you ask me.
Really really impressed.
What do you think guys @harry @Mickle_89 @luke98 @Maximus15 @BluSteel2012 @SK 80 @StifflersDad @Steelbookzombie

THAT is VERY impressive! Probably the best original artwork I've seen for quite some time on a steelbook. Embossed business card and title and spot gloss on Jessica, and this will be cream! Although it's going to be let down with that marvel logo on the back, although not confirmed, but likely, this is still a gem if you ask me.
Really really impressed.
What do you think guys @harry @Mickle_89 @luke98 @Maximus15 @BluSteel2012 @SK 80 @StifflersDad @Steelbookzombie
YES to everything you just said:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta