Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Why the he'll did Daredevil not get the same treatment, that artwork doesn't fit the style of the show but this does

COME ON GUYS

I completely agree mate, this is a hundred times better than the crap they used on Daredevil. It actually looks like a high quality comic book drawing - unlike all the pretentious "arty" junk we keep seeing lately.

Also, where's the consistency? Every Marvel series seems to have completely different art styles. Luke Cage will probably get a crayon design steelbook...

I completely agree mate, this is a hundred times better than the crap they used on Daredevil. It actually looks like a high quality comic book drawing - unlike all the pretentious "arty" junk we keep seeing lately.

Also, where's the consistency? Every Marvel series seems to have completely different art styles. Luke Cage will probably get a crayon design steelbook...

I don't mind, as long as each series is consistent in its own right.

So far Agent Carter season 1 and 2 match, even if they both use season 1 promo art, so if Daredevil season 2 uses the same black and white art and season 2 of Jessica Jones looks like this one's going to then I'm cool with it. There's certainly more consistency with these releases than there is with the UK releases of the MCU movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
The artwork kicks ass, but the lack of artwork on the back will sadden me :-(

For this reason, I prefer my mock-up, but will still buy this OF COURSE

A99WSGJ.jpg
This is sooooooooooooooooo much better!!! Love that serie!!!

Reactions: JCC
It says "sold out" but am I right to assume that it isn't live to preorder yet? I just want to be 100% sure so I can grab a copy :)

It looks like high quality comic book art because it is high quality comic book art!
This is the artwork used by Netflix to promote the series and is based on the original artwork used in the graphic novel.

If you don't like Daredevil you probably won't be a huge fan of Luke Cage since these steels seem to use the initial "teaser" poster artwork. Here's the one for Luke Cage:
Marvels-Luke-Cage-Comic-Con-poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15