Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11586869-1574527037648410.jpg

jigsaw_sml_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like the artwork, especially the back... front is a little crowded though IMO. I'd need to know if the film is any good before buying this anyway... so far the only Saw film I've really enjoyed is the first one, since that was actually really suspenseful and clever.

Ok i'm guessing i'm the only one who likes the art, which is positive because it won't sell out so fast and i might can grab it on a sale.
It definitely separates from the majority of steelbooks and has the look of a rather limited edition.

really a nice artwork, but I only own Saw 1 in steelbook form, so dont need this.

Ok i'm guessing i'm the only one who likes the art, which is positive because it won't sell out so fast and i might can grab it on a sale.
It definitely separates from the majority of steelbooks and has the look of a rather limited edition.
I like it as well

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
The Steelbook art on this is wonderful.
I wish they all had artwork, especially MONDO or Bottleneck /Dark Ink etc.

Sadly though I would not watch this film so it's an easy pass.

For anyone happier with the UK front image and back image swopped your wish is catered for by Metropolitan in France:-
upload_2018-2-12_18-34-58.png

Yes, Imax poster art . . .
upload_2018-2-26_16-34-23.png

. . . but no title on the front here in the UK . . . unless it's on the J-card.

U.S. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UK
upload_2018-2-26_16-26-40.png
upload_2018-2-26_16-40-12.png

The less zoomed-in artwork and better colors of the U.S steelbook makes it look considerably better than the U.K. example (IMO)

DXXqoZHUQAAGsfY.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'm perfectly happy with the image of John Kramer being the rear artwork, but I'm a traditionalist and would rather have had the cover feature the Billy the Puppet poster artwork. I hate this mess that they went with.

7RwHxhdUNS996JPFNB9a7CJtlwR.jpg