DSC_1164.jpg

DSC_1165.jpg

DSC_1166.jpg

Attachments

• jc_china_front.jpg
    jc_china_front.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 416
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the amazon.cn packaging any good? The steelbook was dispatched a few days ago, just hope it won't arrive damaged.

I'd recommend ordering two copies of whatever it is for better packaging....(box with bubblewrap) otherwise single copies have arrived dented

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Is the amazon.cn packaging any good? The steelbook was dispatched a few days ago, just hope it won't arrive damaged.

I ordered two at the same time and they shipped them separately, so ordering two didn't really help. With that said, the one I received came shipped in a box with bubble wrap, so it arrived mint. The bad news is my other one still hasn't arrived. It was shipped on 08/08/12. Good luck!

Reactions: VeganVulcan
I ordered two at the same time and they shipped them separately, so ordering two didn't really help. With that said, the one I received came shipped in a box with bubble wrap, so it arrived mint. The bad news is my other one still hasn't arrived. It was shipped on 08/08/12. Good luck!

Thanks, that's great news! I hope mine arrives in mint condition too! :ohno: :D

Finally got my JC steelbooks and the artbook this week!

dsc01752ls.jpg

I have a question, does anyone know how to peel off the sticky residue from the back of the steelbooks? They are quite hard to remove..!

Very nice! I think time and patience is your best bet for removing the sticky residue. Some people use Goo gone I think it is called but we don't have that here.

Very nice! I think time and patience is your best bet for removing the sticky residue. Some people use Goo gone I think it is called but we don't have that here.

In my experience the goo gone distorts the glossy finish in the area where you cleaned off the glue. My best results were just pealing off the glue the best I could and wiping the residue off with some anit-static wipes for cleaning electronics

blumaster,
If you don't mind me asking, what was the approximate charge for shipping, and the transit time from order to doorstep? Thanks.

In my experience the goo gone distorts the glossy finish in the area where you cleaned off the glue. My best results were just pealing off the glue the best I could and wiping the residue off with some anit-static wipes for cleaning electronics

I haven't used it myself but that doesn't sound too good. I just peel off slowly and patiently!

blumaster,
If you don't mind me asking, what was the approximate charge for shipping, and the transit time from order to doorstep? Thanks.

Shipping: ¥ 35.00

Was sent September 2, had an expected delivery date of September 18, arrived September 27.

So, I ordered this through Amazon.China on September 19th with an expected delivery date of October 21st. It's now November 12th and I still haven't received it. Even the DHL tracking number they provide comes up as "No result found" when I enter it in.

So what do I do now? I can't make heads or tails out of their website, and every time I use Google translate on the text all of the links are taken away and I can't click on them. And since it's Amazon, the links are buttons that are images and not actual text I can highlight and have translated =(

mine took about 2 weeks longer than estimated as well and the tracking never updated. I assume it was delayed because the box was so badly damaged that it had to go to a special department to get them to affix a "received damaged" sticker.

use this link to contact them...
https://www.amazon.cn/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_ss_comp_cu?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200343690

Thanks for the link =) Do you know which drop down selection I need to choose in part 2 where it's asking "Specify your problem"?

No, I'm using Firefox =/

EDIT:: I just downloaded Chrome and am using that, and things are much easier. The problem I'm having now is it won't recognize the order number any more =/

Oh well, I'll figure it out. Thanks for the help =)

Last edited: