John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per Saybinator-June 5 release date.

It will be a 3D Blu-ray Combo with a MSRP of $39.99

john_carter1.jpg

The same description was used on FS site for the previous 'Viva Metal Cases'.

Per Saybinator at FS Forum, this will have Exclusive artwork only in Canada:

Update from our contact at Walt Disney Home Entertainment:

The Disney Global Product Team has confirmed other markets may have a collectable packaging in some format, but NONE of them will have a John Carter Collectable Package with the Artwork I previously posted.

Future Shop will have Global Exclusive Artwork on John Carter Collectable Packaging.

So like it or love it, exclusive artwork for Canadians!

John Carter Collectable Packaging will be up for pre-order soon.

Details TBA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see all these titles getting this treatment! Can't wait to see what the packaging will look like. This one has potential to look great!

Seriously, kaw, your concept art has been fantastic!

I hereby nominate kaw as the sole designer for the inaugural Hidefninja Steelbook exclusive whenever it happens! :D

Well done man! Keep them coming!

Should try and get China to make a Steelbook/Viva Box of that artwork. :)

But Disney is killing it with all these Metal Boxes, albeit way in the future for movies not yet released theatrically

Thanks for the overwhelming support guys! I know we wont see any real artwork for this for a long time... so hopefully this will hold everyone over until that day comes! haha

very nice job...knowing Viva, it will be EMBOSSED :scat:

the move trailer I see, the more entertaining it looks... my type of movie.

cause well... why not right? Here is what i would like JCM to look like:

johncarter_steelbook.jpg

(John Carter Concept Art for Viva Metal Box or possible Steelbook)

Hey Kaw nice job on the case! But what does it say behind the black symbol where its faint writing just below the title, but not quite past the symbol??

Thanks Seether! I'm not quite sure what you are talking about tho. Besides JCM, John Carter, and the Disney logo... there isn't any other text on the case.