John Carter (3D Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Street Date: 8 Jun, 2012
BUY LINK

john_carter1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I got the postage fee email with the following message (as I wrote them an email upon preordering to make sure that item is damage free prior to packing/sending it):

Really want it but not sure what to do now from the picture above, can't really tell whether it's paint chip or scuffing from that picture, what'd ya think guys? :rolleyes:

the hong kong edition has problems too. 9 out of 10 have tiny paint chips and/or tiny scratches. i've checked out more than 20 copies. yet to see a perfect condition.

You joined this forum for years and this is your first post ?
Congrats on your first move.

This seems to be be same manufacturer defects, are they coming from the same factory ?

the hong kong edition has problems too. 9 out of 10 have tiny paint chips and/or tiny scratches. i've checked out more than 20 copies. yet to see a perfect condition.

Reactions: Marina Blue
You joined this forum for years and this is your first post ?
Congrats on your first move.

This seems to be be same manufacturer defects, are they coming from the same factory ?

these Asian editions all from Taiwan.
so if one of them have problems, other would have the same problems as well.

from my past experience, Taiwanese edition is always the lowest price and the most expensive one would be Thai edition. discs & cases are all identical except stickers and outer wrapping.

so there's no point to buy HK, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea editions at the same time, just get one of them

Not happy, had an email from YesAsia stating they cant get any copies from their suppliers - so they had to cancel my order that i placed AGES ago :(

If anyone can get me a copy I'd love you forever!

Not happy, had an email from YesAsia stating they cant get any copies from their suppliers - so they had to cancel my order that i placed AGES ago :(

If anyone can get me a copy I'd love you forever!

I'd look into getting a copy of the Singapore edition. Still available in store and it's the same MB, just a different slip cover.

Are these still available anywhere for a reasonable price. I don't care about the country, i just need that cover. Thanks for the help!!

So a while after letting go of the China VMB, I finally got this. Got some missing paint on the top right corner but not too fussed about that as most of them had this defect.