Notes: NO inside artwork, matte finish, NO embossing/debossing treament

71HvX71czyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney Germany Steels!

John Carter Germany Steelbook Unboxing from "DVDFANnet"

Closer look at more Disney Germany Steelbooks from "digitalfernsehende"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jcm
I never understood the appeal of the JC FS UNTIL I SAW IT IN HAND!! EEK! A WORK OF ART, INSIDE AND OUT AND THE BACK COVER ILLUSION EFFECT! :drool: I MUST OWN THAT VERSION ONE DAY! :drool:

It truely is a beauty and my favorite of all my metal bluray cases even though it is not the most expensive :oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Am I the only one that likes the look of this? Granted there's no inside art, but at least there's back art instead of printed info.

It's not bad especially if you dont own any of the VMBs. Just measuring up to the FS it doesn't fair well in comparision.

Reactions: Bluprint
DE - John Carter

Not a matte finish. Its a satin / low sheen gloss finish with clear finish lacquer with spot gloss title and John character. Clear finish metallic red logo on rear.

This steelbook is really really smooth. Its not matte like others I've posted today. I'm really impressed with this one. The black border even has red particles sprayed into the paintwork. I've tried to show the amazing finish on this with as many photos as possible. See for yourself. I think you'll be impressed too. :)

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

F7DA9OQ.jpg

YCysLdH.jpg

K1MuPs6.jpg

3e9YBMv.jpg

nR8cTBj.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

DUu3CfG.jpg

O4xSrdH.jpg

E46yj15.jpg

RwoqHXl.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

wzLGIc2.jpg

aohjM2D.jpg

xSGtRRv.jpg

cHPDgE7.jpg