USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if "done a runner" means fooling me, than yes, 99%. i will wait until wednesday (until then everything should arrive within austria) before i file claims or press charges.

btw. the offers are not on the site anymore, but i made a screenshot on saturday, many people sent me a pm. and wished that i should show them the "scene of the crime".
here you go, folks:

View attachment 67119

Sorry, do a runner, as in taking your money and running.

On the flip side, you can't rule out this teenage witch will actually post your goodies. I hope they do. If not, I hope they get EVERYTHING that they deserve. One word. Scum. (If they do a number on you)

Fingers crossed.

Edit: Sabrina Mollers/Moller- name linked to an email scam. There is an email address, not sure if same one you are aware of.

ugamyger.jpg

Had she had been in the UK, I could have verified her residence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: severo
thanks! PKAVFC for this interesting information. :thumbs:

I am not saying it's obvious, but I would take it into account. However, I really hope you get the steel just as described. ;)

i'm fully aware now that i was obviously a bit blinded by the prices here. i was so sure that it's just a woman who doesn't know what gem she is selling.
but there were several indices out of the viewpoint from today, that should have led me to the conclusion that there is something wrong with this.

- name sabrina möllerS in the ad, but sabrina möller in e-mails
- strange german spelling in some e-mails
- not willing to make the deal work by cash on delivery ("would take too long" bla..)
- stressing to make payment soon, or "she" will sell it to somebody else
- my father telling me about paysafe scam phone calls in his work, the same moment i'm ordering my paysafecards to give it to this person without thinking twice.

i can see today, i was just so stupid (maybe also a bit out of my mind because of my father's 60th bday bash :emb:).
but i take it as a sign for the future, i will be definitely be more cautious and careful how i spend my money (which maybe i would not have been without paying that "reminder" fee).
i see things positive, and i will get over it.
(but still will do my best to see where my money has been put, if i receive nothing).

+
sorry for all that private drama in this thread!
hope mods don't mind that i stretch my story here....

No probs Sev, were all one HDN family here buddy. Plus I work in the insurance fraud sector (staged accidents "crash for cash" induced accidents, thefts of high end vehicles etc) so Over the years I have lost a lot of faith in the majority of people's intentions. It's sad, but true

Online fraud is not just the amateur crook after a few pennies, this is fraud on a mass scale, usually linked to various criminal organizations and even terrorist networks.. It's easier to live with a "candy floss mentality" but as soon as you stop looking, someone will be watching and waiting to pounce!

Anyway, pointless life story over :hilarious:

I feel for you dude. One word comes to mind... cretins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks! PKAVFC for this interesting information. :thumbs:

i'm fully aware now that i was obviously a bit blinded by the prices here. i was so sure that it's just a woman who doesn't know what gem she is selling.
but there were several indices out of the viewpoint from today, that should have led me to the conclusion that there is something wrong with this.

- name sabrina möllerS in the ad, but sabrina möller in e-mails
- strange german spelling in some e-mails
- not willing to make the deal work by cash on delivery ("would take too long" bla..)
- stressing to make payment soon, or "she" will sell it to somebody else
- my father telling me about paysafe scam phone calls in his work, the same moment i'm ordering my paysafecards to give it to this person without thinking twice.

i can see today, i was just so stupid (maybe also a bit out of my mind because of my father's 60th bday bash :emb:).
but i take it as a sign for the future, i will be definitely be more cautious and careful how i spend my money (which maybe i would not have been without paying that "reminder" fee).
i see things positive, and i will get over it.
(but still will do my best to see where my money has been put, if i receive nothing).

+
sorry for all that private drama in this thread!
hope mods don't mind that i stretch my story here....

Sorry to bump thread, but Severo, how did you get on mate? Did they post the goodies?

Sorry to bump thread, but Severo, how did you get on mate? Did they post the goodies?

of course nothing arrived. and a trading buddy of mine here in vienna contacted me on wednesday, saying he found this thread here on HDN because the same crap happened to himself. he found out that the money was transferred from paysafecard to pokerstars, and there user profiles should be linked to real bank accounts.

meanwhile i posted threads on german forums and found 2 more people that got scammed.

i will go to the police together with the local mate i know already, and file a report the next days. they should contact willhaben and paysafecard then to get some ip adresses. ;)

of course nothing arrived. and a trading buddy of mine here in vienna contacted me on wednesday, saying he found this thread here on HDN because the same crap happened to himself. he found out that the money was transferred from paysafecard to pokerstars, and there user profiles should be linked to real bank accounts.

meanwhile i posted threads on german forums and found 2 more people that got scammed.

i will go to the police together with the local mate i know already, and file a report the next days. they should contact willhaben and paysafecard then to get some ip adresses. ;)

Sorry to hear that buddy. I truly believe that what goes around, comes around with these people.

Good for you, for escalating the matter too. They are petty theives, plain and simple.

Reactions: severo
i will do everything i can to get this sucker out of his anonymity... my paysafe money must be somewhere.. i will hunt this person by finding out his/her ip address or something. it's worth a try (contacting paysafe and willhaben, going to the police,...). i wont give up until i tried everything... ;-)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my John Rambo Uncut Steelbook go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

But seriously, sorry to hear that bro.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my John Rambo Uncut Steelbook go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

But seriously, sorry to hear that bro.

Liam Neeson in Taken. Love it

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches