USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking steelbook with great artwork and nice colours and having the tatoo edition is a extra bonus. Its very expensive to buy this know as its rare being a grail and its difficult to find it in new condition with the tatoo inside as their were a few different versions made for this. Im so lucky and privillaged to have this being the rarest steelbook in the world...

Reactions: Bluprint
Keep telling yourself that! ;):thumbs:
Ha ha. To tell you the truth, it was out of morbid curiosity that I checked out this thread to see who, in 2014, still thinks this SteelBook is actually worth anything.

This was cool back in 2009 when the top three SteelBooks were JOHN RAMBO, IRON MAN, and I AM LEGEND.

Don't know if you've looked around, but it's now all about Blufans FROZEN, and Kimchi OOP releases.

Grails are only one re-release away! Sorry if I rained on your parade.

It's so hard to find this without small paint chips or small dents now. 9/10 of them that surface for sale have slight damage. I've been looking for an opened and mint one with tattoo for 5 years and haven't seen one yet. Very frustrating, but patience should eventually pay off. I'll get this one day, I have no doubt but I'll wait for perfection.

I was lucky to get mine from Ebay in mint condition new and sealed tatoo included inside with no dents or scratches but I must say i paid a heavy price for this grail I went out from my comfort zone for this...

Reactions: severo