John Rambo SteelBook Owners Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
51PNsh9Q8WL._SS400_.jpg

If you own this, post a picture with YOUR forum USERNAME somewhere in the pic.

I don't think so.

Movie wise, Iron Man > Rambo.

Steelbook wise, Iron Man > Rambo.

Future Shop > Amazon.de

Clean Artwork and Embossing > Printed Back.

And so on and so forth :rolleyes:

Rambo is harder to get than ironman Rambo was limited to about 2000 before is was withdrwn from sale i like john rambo the movie much more than ironman just my opinon people like different things in steelbooks when rambo was released most steelbooks had printed backs. Of you had john rambo before? if you had you wouldn`t be making comments like that.

Reactions: Bluprint and WEB X
Rambo is harder to get than ironman Rambo was limited to about 2000 before is was withdrwn from sale i like john rambo the movie much more than ironman just my opinon people like different things in steelbooks when rambo was released most steelbooks had printed backs. Of you had john rambo before? if you had you wouldn`t be making comments like that.

I know your position when it comes to this steel my friend, but I really can't stand printed backs. And Future Shop was releasing perfect steelbooks with clean artwork from day 1, and Germany is still doing it.

As for the movie, sorry but I think Stallone is too old for the role, and the movie was predictable, and bad. The first Rambo movie was really cool, the second one was entertaining, the third one was well... so-so let's say. This one is just bad. There's a reason they didn't call the movie "Rambo IV", they just wanted us to forget the early days of the franchise.

On a side note, people kept on telling me the same about Transformers Future Shop. "You have to see it in the flesh to appreciate it." Well I have it now, and it's average at best.

Last edited:
John Rambo could punch Tony Stark into paralysis, no problems,
Iron Man could do vice-versa.
Iron Man is a way better steel, but easier to get.
Iron man is not a better movie than rambo.
Which movie has the better ending at the end of the day?
[media=youtube]adW46gsMTXM[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no right answer to which is better IM or JR. It all comes down to personal opinions and taste. I would go for IM FS than JR, not because of the printed back, not because I thought the movie was better. I actually quite enjoyed JR to be honest. IM was a decent movie, I wouldn't say it was great. JR is actually a better steel to see in person and exceeded my expectations. IM is the winner because I like the design. However, JR still a quality steel and happy to have this displayed in my collection. It's all down to personal taste at the end of the day. At the end of the day, regardless which is better, I am happy to own both of them :)

I have and like both Steels so i think i can risk to state my opinion.
I prefere the IM Steel over my JR steel for a few reasons.
I don´t care about printed back or not since i always let the data sheets on the back and can´t see the back anyway but:
1. IM has a much better quality. The JR Steel is made of a pretty thin material and the IM feels much more stable.
2. The IM is embossed what adds quite some value in my opinion.
3. The IM is more expensive to get than the JR even if more copys exist and the value just keeps rising while the JR seems to be stuck at it´s value or might even have lost some value over the last year.

In the end that still is only my own opinion but for me IM wins this comparison if you see the facts and if you are honest.

Last edited: