tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: December 7, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €50.10 - €35.19
Note: Box set includes golden cufflink, black cravat, Postcards, Buttons, Poster, Bullet ice cub tray

30845534cd.jpg

@bloodsnake007 @larson1977 @smileyx9 @AlienKing @StifflersDad @Apollon @C.C. 95 @harry

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not agree with you. The box is the same quality as any standard box and there is no writing in German. The tie is well made and the cufflinks too.
We have a good boxset full of interesting goodies with 2 films for 40 €
We have seen boxset sold much more expensive with almost nothing in it.

I completely agree, this is a great set for the money, and I don't mind the extras at all!!

Reactions: elle82 and ariba266
I’m thinking of ordering this but the trip from Germany to the states is grueling. And since this is amazon, was wondering how the packaging is.

I’m thinking of ordering this but the trip from Germany to the states is grueling. And since this is amazon, was wondering how the packaging is.
Just your luck mate some get there ones without a scratch others dont, i ordered the three editions when they came out all packed into a box barely bigger than items themselves and outer box looked to have had a rough time. They where dinged up inside not major but annoying enough.
I just like my stuff to arrive mint these days but thats too much to ask amazon these days as most times they dont even have any packing inside boxes.

Just your luck mate some get there ones without a scratch others dont, i ordered the three editions when they came out all packed into a box barely bigger than items themselves and outer box looked to have had a rough time. They where dinged up inside not major but annoying enough.
I just like my stuff to arrive mint these days but thats too much to ask amazon these days as most times they dont even have any packing inside boxes.
I’m assuming this is an amazon exclusive