apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

John Wick and John Wick: Chapter 2 Steelbook Group Buy - John Wick 1 & 2 Steelbooks from Best Buy

Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the John Wick and John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-ray steelbooks from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 for John Wick
and $22.99 for John Wick 2

Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original links -

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/john-wick-blu-ray-disc/32872592.p?skuId=32872592...

Read more about this group buy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
Might be stupid question but do we get email with the cost of shipping and PayPal to send it too?

I went through some of the copies last night, but not all, so I'm delaying a little bit in terms of sending messages to folks that are John Wick only.

However, at any time you can purchase shipping through my shipping group buy - if you're all set.

Saves me the trouble of having to follow up later. :cool:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/andys-im-ready-to-ship-my-stuff-group-buy.34/

apsmith21 updated John Wick and John Wick: Chapter 2 Steelbook Group Buy with a new update entry:

Many John Wick shipments have been sent

hey folks, I would say over two thirds of those that ordered have now been shipped out - those were the easy ones. I'll be following up with the rest of you soon about any more info I need or any questions you've had thus far.

For those that were shipped, you should have seen an e-mail with your tracking earlier today.

Thanks

Read the rest of this update entry...

@apsmith21 I still havent received an email with tracking info... have my steels been shipped yet? thanks!

Shipping tomorrow, I created a shipping label earlier this afternoon - you should see something from stamps.com - was sent to the e-mail you use for paypal.

Would suggest checking your junk mail as well. :thumbs:

Reactions: r1chitect