Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: March 24, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €16.99

Note: With Dolby Atmos

bffhwh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid of that too, but I have a Netherlands 8 Mile and the Media Markt exclusive Rango and Transcendence that don't have printed backs. Every now and then we get a gem from there.

Reactions: StifflersDad
I'm afraid of that too, but I have a Netherlands 8 Mile and the Media Markt exclusive Rango and Transcendence that don't have printed backs. Every now and then we get a gem from there.
Yeah. Actually my copy of 'HOURS' with Paul Walker is a beauty also. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: dfoles
This movie will be released by A-Film. Their last Steelbook was: Zero Dark Thirty. I personally involved my self and gave A-Film tips, how a Steelbook should look like. The result was:

-J-Card on the back
-No printed rating logo on front or back
-No inside artwork (I did suggest them to use inside artwork)
-Backcover with artwork

I already sent A-Film an e-mail again with tips, hopefully they will respond.

This movie will be released by A-Film. Their last Steelbook was: Zero Dark Thirty. I personally involved my self and gave A-Film tips, how a Steelbook should look like. The result was:

-J-Card on the back
-No printed rating logo on front or back
-No inside artwork (I did suggest them to use inside artwork)
-Backcover with artwork

I already sent A-Film an e-mail again with tips, hopefully they will respond.

I hope they take your advice. Too bad about no inside artwork, but that gives me a place to store the j-card.

The Raid 1 & 2 has brushed texture on the FuturePak. And if you now take a look at John Wick artwork: also brushed textures. No good signs here. :(

Front artwork is cool but i hope Nova provide us with great quality as there previous ones in terms of quality and artwork, this also is tempting if thats the final artwork then thats awesome cant describe it any better...

oooo not sdeen this but looking forward to it every now and then the reeves has a awesome film , speed matrix point break etc etc and his latest offering were dog shite