Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 3, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.com
Price: $14.96

JohnWick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are ACTUALLY putting a Rotten Tomatoes Fresh Seal on the Slipcover???!!!:LOL::wtf::wtf:
What an abomination!!! That is a guaranteed NO SALE!
(Getting the Nova Steel anyway)

They are ACTUALLY putting a Rotten Tomatoes Fresh Seal on the Slipcover???!!!:LOL::wtf::wtf:
What an abomination!!! That is a guaranteed NO SALE!
(Getting the Nova Steel anyway)

Yeah..just like I said in the nova steel thread that this movie is not very popular among the public (imo). I've noticed that many indie films have the RT logo on the slip cover too. For example Locke has it (U.S. slip cover anyway). This movie is seriously bad ass and Reeves is amazing in it. I don't think anyone could replace him easily. The quote he says in the movie, yeah I'm thinking I'm back. is like the perfect quote for the real life actor to say. It was so great. lol

Reactions: C.C. 95
Damn YOU @PunkNinja! :squint: :punch: Now I feel like my Slip is unworthy! (n) :sorry:

And nope, the American Edition is flat chested! :rolleyes: :meh: No Slip boobies here... :(

F-U Canadian Ninjas!
new_middle_finger_emoticon_by_tailsfan97-d41d2xi.gif
@tridon @Drum18 @kaw @AlienKing

:D :hilarious: :p
YOO you wont believe! I was JUST at Walmart and I swear I was staring at this slip for good 2 mins. Its an AMAZING slip. The metallic blue with sliver bar at the top :hungry::drool: I really wanted to get it but I know I'm going to want the Nova steel so I left it alone.

But yes, as you say, we Canadians get the better stuff :coffee: :lurk:

Oh and the slip boobies? :naughty: I had a good time feeling them up :joy:

YOO you wont believe! I was JUST at Walmart and I swear I was staring at this slip for good 2 mins. Its an AMAZING slip. The metallic blue with sliver bar at the top :hungry::drool: I really wanted to get it but I know I'm going to want the Nova steel so I left it alone.

But yes, as you say, we Canadians get the better stuff :coffee: :lurk:

Oh and the slip boobies? :naughty: I had a good time feeling them up :joy:
@AlienKing I bet you did enjoy molesting those Slip Boobies!!! :naughty: :woot: :D :smuggrin: