John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree completely. It's like buying a beautiful painting or work of art and then hiding it away or just unveiling a tiny portion of it and never being able to enjoy the full beauty of it. And if it's for future value why bother even unpacking it.
@JackRegan

Lenticular magnet - on both Angel and Devil editions?

The Dual Box edition - One lenticular or two or none?

Any slipcover for each title within the Dual box edition?

Do all editions come with the Booklet/artcards ?

Would, if possible, be good to get an answer before they sell out.

Unfortunately, like some of the GBs done earlier, most of the time we have no information as to what each package will contain. They allow Karel an advance time to do his Group Buys, but they do come most of the time before any info on the release is available. At times during the end of the Gb film arena will publish their beautyshot with all the content of the editions. As we have experienced before many many times, most of all film arena exclusive package numbered editions are blind buy but so far have never disappointed, it usually is the opposite, when we see the beautyshot it is where people go crazy and want them. This is just the way they have been working for the film arena collection. It's a Privilege that they give Karel to give him the opportunity to do a GB for each of their exclusives as if they would wait for the beautyshot to be available GB would not be possible as they usually are very close to the Pre-release when all is ready. So if you wait for the beautyshot to know everything that it will include, yes possibly you might miss out, or have to buy directly from film arena when they go live.

Oh, I know mate, you're preaching to the converted. I've alredy go my name down for an Angel, but if I knew more about the dual box I (along with others) could make a better informed decision. And given that we can't back out,then if it's not what we really expected we're stuck with it.

I don't expect it will be disappointing, but I would like to know more. I'm sure Karel could ask. I'll have a word with Martin about it.

Last edited:
well i expect the gbs to sell out fairly fast tbh i remember elektra which went quick.

angel edition 41 out of 250 gone
devil edition 25 out of 250 gone
both boxset 81 out of 250 gone

and its only went on last night reckon when people get wind of this the lists will be filled out myself expect a week, 2 at the outside be my 50pence bet.

basil :thumbs:

well i expect the gbs to sell out fairly fast tbh i remember elektra which went quick.

angel edition 41 out of 250 gone
devil edition 25 out of 250 gone
both boxset 81 out of 250 gone

and its only went on last night reckon when people get wind of this the lists will be filled out myself expect a week, 2 at the outside be my 50pence bet.

basil :thumbs:

Indeed once the word spreads for those not aware yet, it will fill up fast :)

If I sign onto this GB is it possible I can combine all my items and ship to my new address by the time I get invoiced for this one? I'm moving house and I've already paid for most of the others and provided current address details.

As the others will be held until John Wick release I don't want to cause confusion and have them shipped to what will be my previous address. :O

If I sign onto this GB is it possible I can combine all my items and ship to my new address by the time I get invoiced for this one? I'm moving house and I've already paid for most of the others and provided current address details.

As the others will be held until John Wick release I don't want to cause confusion and have them shipped to what will be my previous address. :O

If Karel is holding your previous copies ''and it is Clear with Karel that you want to wait for John Wick to be released before they are shipped''.

At That point, you will have moved and also have changed your address within paypal, so when you will have moved and updated your address in paypal account, when you pay for John Wick Karel will have your new address but also when you pay, are invoiced though PM, I would also inform Karel to be careful as you have moved and confirm the shipping address with him also in a personal PM to him.

Just make sure nothing is shipped before you move.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
As @C.C. 95 mentionned and has also mods have addressed there is many types of collectors, I multi dip into most of what I purchase and it is for my personal Pleasure. I like to collect things, beautiful things and yes sometimes will leave them sealed especially the Asian ones or ones that have sentimental values. If I open a steel it is because I have a second copy, or I might just decide to keep them sealed. I am an OCD collector and get a rush for having a slick nice collection with all the copies I love. On this board has it has been mentioned, we should not judge another collector for what they do with their money, the way they decide how they want to collect. I am not the only one believe me as this subject as been discussed many many times before. But I do not buy to resell, I am not a scalper and I just collect for the love of it...and I have improved though, I started slowly to open some steels so I can enjoy them and true it is fun. I am trying to loosen up a bit to enjoy more of the releases I love, but it is a Process...To be Honest I don't know how I came to collect this w ay as for me the value of my steel is the way I view/Love them... and it is very sweet to see them side by side all sealed up and who knows when I will open them or if I will just want to keep them sealed. For example, I might buy a Taiwan version for obvious reasons and open a different country to see the steel as it is WWA...so if I open a copy from a country I would not want to open my Taiwan which is the same steel I can appreciate and enjoy the 1/4 slip though the nice and tight shrink wrap...but this could be a very long discussion and it doesn't stop there...

Fair play mate, just wondered why so many copies of the same movie. Whatever makes people happy!

You must have hundreds in your collection?

Reactions: coldtoast