John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody noticed that the listing on FA site now says "free shipping" ?!

Haven't been reading this thread for a while so I don't know if this new to you guys but I know there was heavy discussion about shipping costs FA were charging for this.

EDIT: I'm talking about BOX version

Its always said Free Shipping for the box edition. That is for local only though. I think that is one reason why they also upped the postage cost for everyone else. Its being subsidized.

Reactions: CyberT
Wow looks great.
Really wish this coin came with the angel version too instead of a sodding note pad and coasters!
It's the same price and the angel version gets shafted on the goodies.

Anyway from what I've seen witj the angel version it looks fantastic and can't wait to get this and Birdman - my first FAs

Wow looks great.
Really wish this coin came with the angel version too instead of a sodding note pad and coasters!
It's the same price and the angel version gets shafted on the goodies.

Anyway from what I've seen witj the angel version it looks fantastic and can't wait to get this and Birdman - my first FAs
Exactly. Who thought the notepad was a good idea?? The coin looks awesome!!

Looks so cool,

I'm hoping that FA have made too many and decide to add one to the Angel version aswell lol.

We can dream right?

Reactions: MGD
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the pics Karel! :)

Keep on dreaming @Flloydo :p That's why this release was a double-dip essential for me. Couldn't be doing with just a notepad and coaster with no coin LOL :LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I could only afford one otherwise I would of done the same but I had to go for the steelbook I liked the look of most, at the end of the day the steelbook is what I want BUT this one of the better extras I've seen with a steelbook package. Love that it's actually a souvenir from the film.
Why o why a plain notepad and coasters (I know the name is on them but not good enough for me)
Anything but those lol

I could only afford one otherwise I would of done the same but I had to go for the steelbook I liked the look of most, at the end of the day the steelbook is what I want BUT this one of the better extras I've seen with a steelbook package. Love that it's actually a souvenir from the film.
Why o why a plain notepad and coasters (I know the name is on them but not good enough for me)
Anything but those lol
I do agree @Flloydo... I preferred the Angel Steelbook but Devil's Fullslip and goodies so opted to splash out on the Box Set in the end LOL... :LOL::rofl:

Luckily for me however, I had the money at the time of pre-ordering direct with FA but it was a tough choice to make... :wacky:

However, both awesome packages overall (minus notepad & coaster LOL ;)) and cannot wait to have them in-hand :drool:

Reactions: Flloydo