John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
@carllenc whats the pick up plan with these mate?
its just ghost rider is on now the 16th i take it plan to get john wicks and ghost riders all together as this will save you some petrol :thumbs:

all the best
basil :thumbs:

Hi @carllenc
I did post in the GB too but incase you missed it and with this out soon I just wanted to add that my number on the Angel GB #127 says to ship now but I wanted to combine with my Birdman lenti order. Sorry if you have already seen that. Thank you

Hi @carllenc
I did post in the GB too but incase you missed it and with this out soon I just wanted to add that my number on the Angel GB #127 says to ship now but I wanted to combine with my Birdman lenti order. Sorry if you have already seen that. Thank you

Best to tag @Collector03601 for these matters in the GB thread or PM.

Hi @carllenc

Thanks for pointing that out. Will make sure Karel has the right information. Cheers

@Apollon thanks for the tag bud

Time is getting closer for the release of this awesome steelbook all I can say is it definitely was worth the wait as I have ordered both editions for this movie very pleased with the outcome for both editions.

New release date: 30/11/2015
Wow a month and a 1/2 delay, I was just trying to work out why I'd combined a release so far away (this one) with one towards the end of this month, that explains it - I hadn't realised the release date had changed.

Not good news at all. Not that I couldn't wait, but just a bit getting worried here. Thinking about all the other upcoming releases, I truly hope Filmarena can handle it.