Price: €22.99 (Amazon) - €24.99 (FNAC)

johnwick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! I loved this movie!
Except when he wakes up and you see the puppy laying next to him :cry:
Hope they give it some great artwork

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'll get these out of the way :D :

— "Will it be G1?" (no, French steelbooks besides Warner's are 99% likely to be G2 - and now even Warner's are G2 (300 2, Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow) except the two extended Hobbit 7-disc jumbos last November).

— "Will it have a printed back?" (non).

"Will it have a printed banner?" (it is likely, because it's coming from Metropolitan and that's the way they roll - they're not simply generic blue banners though, if that's any consolation - here's a look at previous Metropolitan releases) :

0.png

Will it be glossy? (yes, extra gloss based on all previous Metropolitan releases).

Will it have an inverted spine? (nope, because people outside of Germany/France, you're the ones reading spines the wrong way :p).

Are there removable subtitles? Yes, and to be sure of that I just tried to watch Dredd and Expendables 2 without subtitles, it's easy. The latter had the option to watch without subs on the menu, the former you had to go in the menu of your Blu-ray player and turn them off, and it worked fine like that. I would guess there will only be French subtitles though, no English ones.

— "C'mon, that price... :angry:" [€32,84] (... will go down inevitably in the next month, probably to €24,99).

Does Fnac ship internationally? (they do, and it'll be available on amazon.fr anyway - it'll probably turn out to be this Blu-ray).

— I hope there'll be a UK edition (racist! :punch: :p). But yeah, John Wick definitely seems like steelbook material so I would guess there will be other editions, but none guaranteed to have high gloss and striking colors (and G2 size / removable subs / clean backart / colored inside art, as long as you can live with a colored banner on the front, or maybe it will be "framed" like I, Frankenstein & Need for Speed) like this one will inevitably have.

Last edited:
I saw it in the theater and it really is a nice old school revenge flick, if a tad overrated because people want to praise the old-schoolness of it. It really could have easily been titled SHOT IN THE FACE: THE MOVIE.:rolleyes:
(Really. Like 50 guys, literally, shot in the face....:OMG:!!)

Reactions: dfoles
One of the most exciting and badass action flicks I've seen in quite a while! Two thumbs WAY UP! :D

Hoping for some great artwork/finish (for any release).

I agree with you my friend. The movie is awesome, keanu reeves is badass and looking forward to see the artwork from other countries.

Kinda like the artwork. Its good to have varying designs.
Just wondering why the hell is the UK not getting the movie in the cinema until April?
Everybody will have it on Steelbook before it's even released in the cinema here!
Crazy.
Great movie btw!