Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Found out last week, I'll be at home this Friday, :) was expecting to miss out, so already in the GB for 1 lenti but considering a fullslip, having seen all the artwork.

Good luck to everyone, Ninjas be prepared, set alarms, reminders and get those itchy fingers ready. :LOL: I really hope the villain on the NM server goes missing, maybe Baba Yaga will take care of him long enough.

This surely looks awesome but I'm on the fence about it. I mean it's a perfect action flick but I'm sure it will get an ok UK steelbook when it gets released there, so it would be cheaper for the rest of us Europeans to get it. Hmmm

If I do pull the triger on this it will be for the lenti btw

I don't get your tags anymore, but thanks for trying @harry! :thumbs:

I might go with the FS or the Lenti, but still undecided on which one to choice. Loved the night club scene so much that I don't want to miss out on this though. The Gun-Fu was Amazing throughout the film! :woot:

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
@MGD I had the same problem with the alert. But Apollon gave us the answer:

"That's because he went back and edited his post. When a post is edited, any new members being tagged won't get the alert."

I will go for the lenti and save some money for ZDT.:D

For some reason, I don't get your tags anymore but thanks for trying, harry! :thumbs:

Still undecided if I will go with the FS, Lenti or maybe both of them. I Loved the Night Club scene so much that I don't want to miss out on this gem. The Gun-Fu was Amazing! :woot:

Good luck guys!
FYI: You didn't get the tag because in a multi-tag post only the first 8 tags are sent notifications, the rest are just ignored.

Interesting the release date for this is the same as Begin Again NOVA..

I may cancel my pre-order for that one and re-order together to save some $$ on shipping.

This may sound like a bit of a dim question, but if one were to go for both the full slip and the lenti... would the steelbook contained inside the lenti fit inside the slipcase?

Reactions: psychoscot