Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey grimtales1, looks like I wasn't the only one to have done this! How long did it take to get a reply from Nova? I've only just emailed them and I'm guessing time difference and all, I probably won't get a response just yet. I think my value was $20, but I had ticked 'Gift' rather than 'Merchandise'. As someone else told me, customs will be a bit suspicious when they see a package plastered with a company logo, and that $20 as an amount also shouldn't arouse any suspicions.
I emailed to ask for it to be changed from Gift to Merchandise at 13:17 GMT and received an email back at 18:07 GMT to say that it had been changed.

Reactions: bojee and Jay37
Hey grimtales1, looks like I wasn't the only one to have done this! How long did it take to get a reply from Nova? I've only just emailed them and I'm guessing time difference and all, I probably won't get a response just yet. I think my value was $20, but I had ticked 'Gift' rather than 'Merchandise'. As someone else told me, customs will be a bit suspicious when they see a package plastered with a company logo, and that $20 as an amount also shouldn't arouse any suspicions.

I dont think it took them too long to reply - 1-2 hours maybe. For me he said $20 would be fine which is about the same as £15 (I think) and the customs limit for the UK anyway.

Reactions: Jay37
So 1st time with Nova, so $20 and make has sure its classed has merchandise, whats the send original invoice for. Also is payment taken straight away or when shipped.

So 1st time with Nova, so $20 and make has sure its classed has merchandise, whats the send original invoice for. Also is payment taken straight away or when shipped.
Send original invoice means that the full price invoice as paid will be enclosed with the steelbook inside the packaging. So if customs decide to open the package for inspection then you ARE SCREWED!

Just curious mate, why did you particularly want a non-exclusive?

The Nova Exclusives are incredible packages and ideally when it's something so limited I would keep it sealed (I am one of those people) and part of a collection. Buying a non-exclusive for me makes it a little easier on my conscience to open and watch.

• Informative
Reactions: JackRegan
well I wanted the lenti but my stupid internet went off and only just come back on, so ended up with the full slip version. So i hope it all goes well has i chose $20 and has merchandise.

He has a point though. It was mentioned that there were only 400 total 1/4 slips. And there were 300 one click options, with 200 allocated for International orders. If the other 100 one clicks went to Korean that leaves just 100 total 1/4 slips left. And it says there are 200 1/4 available which wouldn't make sense, because that would make it 500 1/4 slips, with none left over for Korean buyers.

That's true. Thought I saw a post by Teddyjun that had the full numbers and it seemed to make sense to me when I read it but I really didn't feel like going through all the pages to find it.

Send original invoice means that the full price invoice as paid will be enclosed with the steelbook inside the packaging. So if customs decide to open the package for inspection then you ARE SCREWED!

Jesus wept! In all the excitement of bagging a lenti for my first Nova purchase, I can't remember if I said yes to this or not. Fear I may have to sell a kidney/prositute myself on the streets to cover customs charges if I've ballsed up...

Only the Full slip is still available you can expect this then to be sold out soon as well

I prefer the Full Slips from NovaMedia as all of them have been amazing looking with embossed detail and very high quality feel to them and always end up looking better than the photo on the Website

Reactions: hayemaker
I saw this early with only dolby digital audio and I enjoyed it so on blu-ray with Dolby Atmos it will be bloody brilliaint, I also just booked the Avengers 2 today to, now I'm glad i ordered this for £34 has going to cinema for the Mrs to watch it with me would of cost about £30 in total.

Only the Full slip is still available you can expect this then to be sold out soon as well

I prefer the Full Slips from NovaMedia as all of them have been amazing looking with embossed detail and very high quality feel to them and always end up looking better than the photo on the Website

Ah crap! I caved in and ordered a FS. Wasn't going to but sitting here in front of the laptop with a few beers while the gf is watching Bones (!) on Netflix. Whatcha gonna do! :p

Reactions: paulboland