Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to have seen them do an anniversary edition of Pulp Fiction or something similar, as well as maybe a new release.

PA doing Pulp Fiction!?! Would absolutely love that to happen! We can dream. :woot: Btw, Foxcatcher is a new release ain't it. ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
PA doing Pulp Fiction!?! Would absolutely love that to happen! We can dream. :woot: Btw, Foxcatcher is a new release ain't it. ;)

Yeah tis a nice dream.

Walked out of Foxcatcher, first walkout in 20 years. Utter garbage and not worthy of steelbook treatment "imo" lol

Reactions: spass
This movie is sick. For all those blind buying, it has a comic book fell to it and he plays a badass character. It's your normal revenge flick and it feels like an old school movie. The fighting scenes are very good in my opinion for an American film (close to raid but a lot shorter). Plus if you watch game of thrones and despise greyjoy then you're in for a treat.

I await you, full slip.

Walked out of Foxcatcher, first walkout in 20 years. Utter garbage and not worthy of steelbook treatment "imo" lol

Lol! Ok, I can see why you feel like you do. I haven't seen Foxcatcher yet. From what I've read I've got the feeling I'll like it though. :p

This movie is sick. For all those blind buying, it has a comic book fell to it and he plays a badass character. It's your normal revenge flick and it feels like an old school movie. The fighting scenes are very good in my opinion for an American film (close to raid but a lot shorter). Plus if you watch game of thrones and despise greyjoy then you're in for a treat.

I await you, full slip.

Everything you said there sounds good to me :thumbs:

This comes out on April 10th in the UK so the steelbook will be out a lot sooner than the UK blu Ray.

Last edited:
Oh I don't mind arthouse films I own many, just get fed up of PA who in my opinion make the overall best packages only choosing those films. Would love to have seen them do an anniversary edition of Pulp Fiction or something similar, as well as maybe a new release.

Ordered from Nova on Captain America without problems. Since then I've used them several times without a hitch. Joined GB's for their last few as it suited me better :D

I love PA but I wouldn't buy Pulp Fiction from them. I love all of Tarantino's films except that one.

The Nova Drive ordering process was a disaster from what I saw.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
Do Nova ship to the UK?
Hope I not joined GB and end up paying more for it.

I'm not sure where Nova send the items from, maybe someone confirm, but if it's outside of the EU you're likely get stung with custom and VAT charges.

Another reason to go GB if that is the case, in my opinion.

Thanks for the tag @harry, just watched this film on your recommendation and really enjoyed it. the artwork for this looks awesome but I hoping for a more affordable UK release, gotta watch those pennies. :):):)

Reactions: harry