Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant actual shots of the product itself like we have seen of the paper full slip.
Did you click spoiler the lenti gif in in that
As for the lenti package they have not posted any complete actual images yet just the actual lenti gif and package shots shown in photo

I never really understood why people liked the slip steelbooks, I didn't see the point in them. Now owning The Dark Knight Rises Nova Full Slip from Ninja Week WOW, I can't wait for this to turn up and also my Czech Maze Runner and Equalizer Full Slips. Now I just need Nova's Avengers Steelbook.

Did you click spoiler the lenti gif in in that
As for the lenti package they have not posted any complete actual images yet just the actual lenti gif and package shots shown in photo

Yes clicked and saw that lenti gif has been out for a while now I just want to see some live shots of the lenti come out like the full slips shots posted a few pages back thats all.

I'm sure it's been asked many times here but is this WEA? Because I'm sure I've seen the art on something else :dunno:

As I just learned, A WEA Steelbook, is a Steel that its chosen Artwork was never used on any other steelbooks before. Most of the time the picture has already been used on something else as either an Art Card, A Poster, A Slipcover, A Lenti etc..., but as long as it was never used for a steel it is considered WEA even if they take the Picture used on something else and just tweek it a bit.

and you are right, the picture of John Wick WEA Steelbook is the Picture of the north America Blu-ray SlipCover, just changed a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
As I just learned, A WEA Steelbook, is a Steel that its chosen Artwork was never used on any other steelbooks before. Most of the time the picture has already been used on something else as either an Art Card, A Poster, A Slipcover, A Lenti etc..., but as long as it was never used for a steel it is considered WEA even if they take the Picture used on something else and just tweek it a bit.

and you are right, the picture of John Wick WEA Steelbook is the Picture of the north America Blu-ray SlipCover, just changed a bit.
Thanks for confirming my doubts. You're right, I noticed it on the lovely Canadian slip.