Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @harry, just watched this film on your recommendation and really enjoyed it. the artwork for this looks awesome but I hoping for a more affordable UK release, gotta watch those pennies. :):):)

No problem chunk, wait until Nova release the Full slip and the Lenticular and you might change your mind ;) But plenty of time to decide. The release date is in May.

Reactions: chunk
I'm not a huge fan of the artwork but it is easily the best available at the moment. I will wait to see what other countries come up with before deciding if I need this.

I don't like front covers like this of the guy just standing there, just doesn't look right IMO kind of like equalizer , don't care for the colour either

No problem chunk, wait until Nova release the Full slip and the Lenticular and you might change your mind ;) But plenty of time to decide. The release date is in May.
You're right harry, I first looked at the picture of the steelbook using my phone (tiny picture) I am now seeing it larger on my tablet and it looks even better, so with a great lenticular, I may well be swayed. I'll keep an open mind when other releases pop up. I really like the colours used on this steelbook and the artwork looks damn good.. I think other releases won't look as good but then after payment,postage and possible customs a potential zavvi release at around £20 may be appealing.. We shall see :thumbs::):):)

Reactions: harry and jonnie123
Awesome film and very badass. Very re-watchable too. Can't wait i'm sure the packaging will look very good. I wish they did something with interstellar or for someone else to do it like Kimchi or blufans.

Well usually GB price inc importing fee for the GB doer.

Fair enough, but I suppose from the GB at least you know the cost up front rather than estimating what you'll be charged when customs get hold of it.

I also recall getting an additional £8 charge from the post office just for the privilege of sending it to customs, but don't know whether that has changed!!