Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks lIke my package took an unexpected journey/detour through US CUTOMS.

Do you think they will open it and jack it up, or just scan through machine?

PLEASE HELP! Who know the US CAUSTOMS PROCESS???
image.jpg

PLEASE HELP! Who know the US CAUSTOMS PROCESS???View attachment 151260

This is totally normal. It should only stay there for a day tops, since it's an Express. We don't get hit with customs fees here so there shouldn't be a problem with that either. I've NEVER had a problem with US customs...now Canada on the other hand :squint:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
This is totally normal. It should only stay there for a day tops, since it's an Express. We don't get hit with customs fees here so there shouldn't be a problem with that either. I've NEVER had a problem with US customs...now Canada on the other hand :squint:

From what I know and heard its a normal process and you don't need to pay anything. Be happy that its only a package and not an human being. We all know how they treat humans at US customs and borders :ohno::blackeye: @NoDingsNoScratches

Alright thank you Ninja brothers for your kind words. I was getting nervous, but I'm all good now lol

I'm hoping to get this Tomorow or Friday. Heck, that's why ai paid $50 for EMS.
# 1-Click
# +LENTI

Reactions: DJ IXS and harry

PLEASE HELP! Who know the US CAUSTOMS PROCESS???View attachment 151260

Customs can be hit or miss. Sometimes your package is just resealed and looks like its straight from the vendor, other times it can be like what happened to my Kimchi Eternal Sunshine Tri-Pack: arrived in the resealed box, but the agent decided to remove it from the bubble sloppily AND unwrap the factory shrinkwrap even though you can clearly see what the item was and then they stuffed the wrapping inside the case between the lenti and full slip, jammed it into the bubblewrap loosely, and sent it along the way to me. Needless, to say - I was furious. My wife thought I was going to lose my mind.

Good luck with your delivery!

Customs can be hit or miss. Sometimes your package is just resealed and looks like its straight from the vendor, other times it can be like what happened to my Kimchi Eternal Sunshine Tri-Pack: arrived in the resealed box, but the agent decided to remove it from the bubble sloppily AND unwrap the factory shrinkwrap even though you can clearly see what the item was and then they stuffed the wrapping inside the case between the lenti and full slip, jammed it into the bubblewrap loosely, and sent it along the way to me. Needless, to say - I was furious. My wife thought I was going to lose my mind.

Good luck with your delivery!

Darn. Sorry to hear that. Did you get a replacement or compensation?

Fingers crossed they don't mess with it

According to my tracking information my copy is at Incheon Airport in South Korea and has a flight number attached. However it appears not to have left yet as Heathrow arrivals doesn't yet recognise the flight number. I opted for K packet so not expecting it just yet...

According to my tracking information my copy is at Incheon Airport in South Korea and has a flight number attached. However it appears not to have left yet as Heathrow arrivals doesn't yet recognise the flight number. I opted for K packet so not expecting it just yet...
Your Parcel has left Korea on that Flight
There is daily flights and each have the same flight number for each day as its the same aircraft used each day
Tracking wont update again until it arrives in the UK and only if its scanned on arrival in the UK
K-Packet takes usually 6-8 days after shipping from Korea to arrive in the UK
You then have to wait for your postal service to deliver after this

NovaMedia Parcels with K-packet take on average 7-12 days for delivery to your home from date was shipped
With any bad weather you can expect delays as well usually extra day or two

Last edited:
Your Parcel has left Korea on that Flight
There is daily flights and each have the same flight number for each day as its the same aircraft used each day
Tracking wont update again until it arrives in the UK and only if its scanned on arrival in the UK
K-Packet takes usually 6-8 days after shipping from Korea to arrive in the UK
You then have to wait for your postal service to deliver after this

NovaMedia Parcels with K-packet take on average 7-12 days for delivery to your home from date was shipped
With any bad weather you can expect delays as well usually extra day or two

Cheers for that Paul. The wait's killing me (even more so now that in hand pics have started surfacing!), but I take comfort I'll hopefully have it before the film's even released in this country!