Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah ok, do you get a card through the door to let you know or can I just go ahead and pay the charge online so they release it?

You should get a card through the door in a couple of days but you can go online now and check using your tracking number and can pay there and then - that will then release it for delivery

• Helpful Post
Reactions: reisspsy
Got a customs charge too. With the value of goods I've ordered before from Nova/Kimchi and the rest I'm a little surprised. Surely at $12 this is below the threshold?

Got a customs charge too. With the value of goods I've ordered before from Nova/Kimchi and the rest I'm a little surprised. Surely at $12 this is below the threshold?

I think customs take into account the shipping cost too. I didn't get a customs charge. I always mark my stuff as merchandise though as customs have got wise to people marking things as gift from a retailer. Especially if there's loads of the same package coming in

I think customs take into account the shipping cost too. I didn't get a customs charge. I always mark my stuff as merchandise though as customs have got wise to people marking things as gift from a retailer. Especially if there's loads of the same package coming in

ok cheers, I always mark as merchandise from retailer so still am surprised. Looks like Nova marked as Merchandise $12.00 + Shipping $16.63 + Insurance 0 = Total : $28.63. I'm reading up on HMRC website but can't see the limits... anyone know what they are?

Was greeted by an £11.03 customs notice as I walked in today :rolleyes: I emailed NM from my first experience asking to declare a lower value in future for me (like $17 Merch) but maybe they forgot... :squint::smashed: I guess I should consider myself lucky this is only the second time I've ever been hit but I wouldn't like for it to become standard procedure when importing :greedy::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Was greeted by an £11.03 customs notice as I walked in today :rolleyes: I emailed NM from my first experience asking to declare a lower value in future for me (like $17 Merch) but maybe they forgot... :squint::smashed: I guess I should consider myself lucky this is only the second time I've ever been hit but I wouldn't like for it to become standard procedure when importing :greedy::bag:

Yep same with me £11.03 customs notice, already paid and should have delivery by Saturday now :thumbs:

Reactions: Mickle_89
I think shipping charges are considered by customs only when value of the goods is over the £15 limit. I really hope post Brexit they increase it as it is going to blow importing from EU.

I hope this is a one off. If the upcoming packages get stung by customs I am out of this game for good.

Yep, £11.03 card waiting for me last night as well...:arghh: - 6p over the import duty threshold at $20 value marked. That is a killer.
Nice box though, just got to get the 1/4 slip to finish the set (which this weekend was going for stupid numbers on ebay so I'm guessing a few people are in the same boat :rofl::banghead:). Gonna stick the German release in for now though, its close-ish

Paid the fee yesterday so should be delivered tomorrow. Already have the form printed and ready to send off.

Box has arrived in the usual bomb proof packaging, HMRC form dispatched :thumbs:

Last edited: