John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24 at 12 PM)
Price: £15.99

11526667-1754506542551.jpg

11526667-1604510728246.jpg 11526667-8454510728353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a WB release. I am not sure if they hold distribution rights for JW in other territories.
It can still be limited to 2,000 or less
Warner have a few steelbooks just released and more to come

You can do print run of 2,000 each by giving scanavo a order same time for batch of different steelbooks
6 steelbooks for example each limited to 2,000 would be a order of 12,000 steelbooks

It's Warners so expect really bad matte finish lol
Some of warner releases have been gloss or spot gloss when it's a back catalog release

It's a mixed bag as to what you will get can be matte or gloss when it's back catalog
New releases is mostly matte finish

We will get a nice gloss or spot gloss steelbook or a washed out matte finish :rofl:

Dispatched already. Looks like Zavvi are desperate to get this out their way.
This is a release same as blade Zavvi have a % of stock already at the warehouse that will be shipped out over the Black Friday weekend
Once the available stock is sold it will go back to a pre order with release date in 2018

Ok... Here we go!

#ZavviExclusive John Wick - Limited Edition SteelBook Blu-ray will be available to buy from 12:00 PM GMT on Black Friday (Friday 24th November 2017)

A limited number will be in stock and available to BUY NOW from 12:00 PM GMT (That's Midday), these are already in the warehouse and will be shipped out over the Black Friday weekend.
Once this stock has sold through, we will then switch over to a PRE-ORDER, where we will take the next lot of orders. These will ship out in Q1 2018, dates will be confirmed at a later time.

During the BUY NOW phase - This SteelBook will be limited to 2 units per customer.

die5pnqueaar3qr-jpg.330829

It's Warners so expect really bad matte finish lol

Some of warner releases have been gloss or spot gloss when it's a back catalog release

It's a mixed bag as to what you will get can be matte or gloss when it's back catalog
New releases is mostly matte finish

We will get a nice gloss or spot gloss steelbook or a washed out matte finish :rofl:

But we can get also a nice, smooth, not streaky matte finish as we can see it on latest Cobra or Iron Giant. I personally think and hope it´s gonna be exactly that finish in which case I would be happy for both JW and Blade. Of course If they surprise us with full gloss then it´s even better, but I don´t expect that.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
But we can get also a nice, smooth, not streaky matte finish as we can see it on latest Cobra or Iron Giant. I personally think and hope it´s gonna be exactly that finish in which case I would be happy for both JW and Blade. Of course If they surprise us with full gloss then it´s even better, but I don´t expect that.
received Cobra and like it because I love the movie but that finish us just cheap@$$ :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
received Cobra and like it because I love the movie but that finish us just cheap@$$ :(

I dont know man, I wouldn´t call it cheap. There are much much worse steelbooks with crap cheap finish or no finish at all with bare metal surface and f*cked up colors, heck even the latest wave of Arrow steelbooks has streaky matte instead of that smooth finish we can see on Cobra. And Cobra has even spot gloss on title :cigar: