tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: June 27, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €19.99

tmp_4344-csm_john-wick-kapitel-2_blu-raysteelbookpackshot3d_04199_f05c45776d228752344-jpg.310796

91two7k6s5l-_sl1500_-jpg.311676

Last edited by a moderator:
The most idiotic thing in the world of film: german/french/spanish voiceovers

And what, from your point of view, should my 6-year-old kids do if they want to watch movies from Disney?

Even if I speak english, I still always prefer german dub for a better/easier understanding, especially when first time watching.

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
And what, from your point of view, should my 6-year-old kids do if they want to watch movies from Disney?

Even if I speak english, I still always prefer german dub for a better/easier understanding, especially when first time watching.

Subs are a distraction...I prefer a run through in, say German audio, then a revisit with English subs on for German films as the translation is sometimes just the meaning.

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and yy0925
got the steelbook and amaray today. as always I keep the steelbook sealed and will open the amaray. will watch it later today.
Wow you keep even non-premiums sealed!!! And then pay full new release price for the amaray???
Wouldn't it be less expensive to just open the steel and watch the disc inside????