Aniv

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-ray SteelBook - LENTICULAR SLIP - DIRECT SHIP (NE#13)

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions: stevexgreenaway
Same here...first time in a looong time in a GB, but I need this lenti because I have the first one! :)

Reactions: Aniv
Thanks for GB @Aniv First time using the new system, do you need a PM with any other details?
Yeah am wondering ing this too.

I've dealt with Aniv before, same name/email payment so should be able to match my username up.

If not, am expecting he'll let us know on here of via message if anything else is needed (last thing I want to do is be one of a potential flood of messages to his inbox right now)

Ordered and payed. I hope I do everything right as well. Thanks @Aniv

Thank you! With the new system there is no need to PM me any info like in the OLD Groupbuys. Just make sure your paypal shipping address is correct as I dont look at order notes.

Thanks for GB @Aniv First time using the new system, do you need a PM with any other details?
Hi bud! Just make sure ur shipping address is correct when you make payment. that is all I need. No need of any PM to me. I still have to read 623 unread messages haha.

Will a list be put up tho? Showing all those who payed and are guaranteed a copy? This new style is much faster/simpler but I still like to see my name in a list. :)

Ordered and payed, new system makes it easier, but it just doesn't give much confirmation, like I wish it said on the top after I ordered one that I ordered it or something. Maybe like a auto name list of people who ordered and paid. IDK.

Edit: Ok well it sent an email, so that's nice.

Oh oops, I just ordered this without looking at the HUB distribution thread for the US. Does anyone know if it really makes a difference? Just a matter of coming directly from Nova versus having a US member ship domestically?

• Thanks
Oh oops, I just ordered this without looking at the HUB distribution thread for the US. Does anyone know if it really makes a difference? Just a matter of coming directly from Nova versus having a US member ship domestically?
yeah, why is the other one $7 more?

• Thanks
yeah, why is the other one $7 more?

HUB shipments I know the cost of split shipping to me so its included with HDN/Split Ship/PP fees to the price. All that will be due later is domestic media mail charges and packing charges.

Direct Shipment Listings are only for merchandise with HDN and PP fees . Shipping costs from Novamedia directly to buyer will be billed later on total # of copies/editions ordered for these type of listing.

US HUB Shipment will be slightly cheaper after everything said and done. Not significant enough for single copies. For BOX orders it will make a difference. Obviously this only for US members.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DJ IXS and Ask