John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
@C.C. 95 @Patr0n @bobberino

received an order from proxis last week, packaging is like fnac or zavvi: cardboard (letter) box. so they better not:

giphy.gif
I have around 140 steelbooks from Zavvi - and maybe 1 or 2 have ever been damaged in shipping:woot:
They have a perfectly fine record with me. :thumbs:
(Now - don't get me started on those cardboard ENVELOPES that Amazon France and Amazon Italy use...:angry:)
I feel like the proverbial "canary in the coal mine" on this order! Fingers crossed!
(At the very least - it cost €20! So it's not like gambling on a $50 Blufans!)

I have around 140 steelbooks from Zavvi - and maybe 1 or 2 have ever been damaged in shipping:woot:
(Now - don't get me started on those cardboard ENVELOPES that Amazon France and Amazon Italy use...:angry:)
I feel like the proverbial "canary in the coal mine" on this order! Fingers crossed!
same over here, almost had no problems with those cardboard boxes.

I'll post pictures + packaging pictures the day I receive it (I live around the corner of their shipping facility :cigar:, so normally I'll receive it quite fast :LOL:)

same over here, almost had no problems with those cardboard boxes.

I'll post pictures + packaging pictures the day I receive it (I live around the corner of their shipping facility :cigar:, so normally I'll receive it quite fast :LOL:)
It ALSO depends on how good your local post is (really!).
Hopefully not one of these guys:
2zxo3dk.gif

But now they have new UPS robots to ensure smoother operation....:hilarious:
IMG_5882.GIF
:rofl::p

I await your pictures with baited breath!!:thumbs:
( you'll probably get yours way before I will...)

(At the very least - it cost €20! So it's not like gambling on a $50 Blufans!)

It ALSO depends on how good your local post is (really!).
Hopefully not one of these guys:
2zxo3dk.gif

But now they have new UPS robots to ensure smoother operation....:hilarious:
View attachment 314101:rofl::p

I await your pictures with baited breath!!:thumbs:
( you'll probably get yours way before I will...)

Hahah - maybe that explains a lot of the damaged boxes I've gotten in the past.

But for my piece of mind, very likely going to host a USA "hub" group buy and have a member here help us secure some copies in good shape and then package them securely to one destination.

I'm past the days of ordering a bunch of steels from a retailer where they just throw them in the box and getting a return or replacement is a nightmare.

No thanks

I have a question......
Why is nobody thinking of asking a Dutch member to get some copies for those who want one?!?
A Dutch member can order, check for damages and ship out to y'all. If steel is damaged he/she can send it back for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and get a replacement. Shipping is free for the Dutch and Belgians, so it will not add too much extra for shipping (I guess it's even cheaper) ;)

Just an idea........

I have a question......
Why is nobody thinking of asking a Dutch member to get some copies for those who want one?!?
A Dutch member can order, check for damages and ship out to y'all. If steel is damaged he/she can send it back for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and get a replacement. Shipping is free for the Dutch and Belgians, so it will not add too much extra for shipping (I guess it's even cheaper) ;)

Just an idea........

need two of this beauties :D
thx

I have a question......

Just an idea........

Already have, but thanks for the suggestion. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I have a question......

Just an idea........
you are dutch, so 2 copies to Germany ;)

Was there ever a steelbook for the first movie that matches this one, similar to how there's a Novamedia lenti for each movie that match?

Sorry for temporarily going off topic in advance, was just curious about obtaining a matching set.