John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there ever a steelbook for the first movie that matches this one, similar to how there's a Novamedia lenti for each movie that match?

Sorry for temporarily going off topic in advance, was just curious about obtaining a matching set.
no matching steelbooks, but the NL futurepak has the same artwork as the novamedia lenti

USA folks, I've created a HUB group buy, for there is safety in numbers!

Costs are outlined in the group buy listing - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/hub-usa-only-john-wick-chapter-2-nl-steelbook.126/

UK folks - I might get a HUB for the UK too if there is enough interest. Tag me if you'd like a copy.

@bloodsnake007 @kryptonite

Why is there no GB fees for this Group Buy?

Yet Aniv explained in the Nova John Wick 2 thread that the forum fee is 7% of the mercandise cost for that GB :confused:

Why is there no GB fees for this Group Buy?

Yet Aniv explained in the Nova John Wick 2 thread that the forum fee is 7% of the mercandise cost for that GB :confused:

I'm asking someone to do a PERSONAL favor for me to order these and have them delivered to them and to be reshipped.

In turn, that person is getting a 2 euro fee TIP for their help. They said they didn't want any extra funds at all, but we're adding
a little extra for the work. At my request.

Thought it would be kind of RUDE to put a forum fee on top of something that another member has VOLUNTEERED to source.

Not like they are reshipping to a whole lot of other folks here, individually or acting as a broker service with the retailer and using this forum to move a large quantity.

Hope that answers your question. If you'd like to chat more in depth about how the world turns, let's do so via pm please.

:)

This is much better than the Nova release. Was never really a fan of the arwork but the slips were very nice. But this is the artwork to choose from IMO. Just needed to be wrapped up in a nice slip.

One last question -any ideas on the extras / uncut status of this release?

I was going to wait till the FAC release but this one could do me well if its uncut (UK blu is cut but I assume this is the only version cut worldwide?)