John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the lenti artwork :drool:, except the "Chapter 2" at the bottom which looks amateurish, and if they changed the font to match the one they used on the lenticular slip of the first John Wick, it'd be great, but it's still pretty good as it is!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
I like all of them :woot:. The Lenti is a must, but I can't decide between the two fullslips so it may have to be a One-Click Wick for me :LOL:.

Really looking forward to seeing the finish on those slips though. This is a very popular release and I think (really hope that) Nova will do it justice with some embossing and / or spot gloss :hungry:. Fullslip A looks as though it may have UV treatment :dunno: :cautious: and I'm sure that the Lenti is going to have great depth just like the first :drool:.

All 3 slips look great. :thumbs: Really looking forward to this!

Have the glorious Nova Full Slip for the first movie so I'm curious to see how all these slips turn out. :smug:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
OH my god the new lenti matches the first one! Hail Novamedia :notworthy:

As far as the full slips go not sure which I like better but leaning towards A. Since the lenti will be an o-ring for sure I'll have to decide which full slip to get as well as the lenti (because OF COURSE I'm getting the lenti :D)