John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to this. Probably on my number one list of steels at the moment. I just hope it turns out as good as the first. Would like the release to be similar as before to keep the theme going. Nova JW3 in the future :D

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Pretty excited for this one. I don't own any Novamedia releases yet but I've been impressed by what I've seen.

I should probably see the first movie...my backlog is ridiculous!

Pretty excited for this one. I don't own any Novamedia releases yet but I've been impressed by what I've seen.

I should probably see the first movie...my backlog is ridiculous!

Dude, lol. Excited for the sequel, don't own the first Nova and never even seen the movie? :rofl:
How can you be excited?? !!

Dude, lol. Excited for the sequel, don't own the first Nova and never even seen the movie? :rofl:
How can you be excited?? !!

Nova Exclusives are ALWAYS worth getting excited over! They have a legendary reputation and I'm sure their John Wick Ch 2 release won't disappoint.

I admit I have a lot of catching up to do but that's exciting to me, as well. I have a lot to look forward to!

I don't actually own the original nova, instead I have the FAC but I will be going for this one out of the versions. Love that steel art and can't turn down a nova lenti