Aniv

John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-ray SteelBook - ONE CLICK BOXSET - DIRECT SHIP (NE#13)

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
@Aniv Will I be ok to provide a different shipping address (work) rather than home?

That is not a problem. Please make sure when you make the merchandise purchase the shipping address on PayPal is where you want the shipment to be sent to.

The new system doesn't trigger a warning if there is a note attached; So whatever you have set for shipping when you complete payment is what I will get.

Thanks,
Aniv

Quick question. I'm interested in one copy to the UK, but what if I join and it sells out before you manage to get enough copies? Do you just refund, or are we guaranteed copies somehow? x

If you paid and it sells out and I dont get a copy you double your money in refund. Essentially it will never happen lol.

That is not a problem. Please make sure when you make the merchandise purchase the shipping address on PayPal is where you want the shipment to be sent to.

The new system doesn't trigger a warning if there is a note attached; So whatever you have set for shipping when you complete payment is what I will get.

Thanks,
Aniv

@Aniv I'd already made the payment for the merchandise at that point but shipping has yet to be paid, will it be ok for me to advise the shipping address at that point?
(Sorry to be a nuisance)

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv I'd already made the payment for the merchandise at that point but shipping has yet to be paid, will it be ok for me to advise the shipping address at that point?
(Sorry to be a nuisance)

The shipping address is taken from the merchandise purchase PP payment details. I can make a one time manual entry in your case but please make sure it aligns with the address on Paypal when Merchandise is purchased.

Thanks

Reactions: bigfub
The shipping address is taken from the merchandise purchase PP payment details. I can make a one time manual entry in your case but please make sure it aligns with the address on Paypal when Merchandise is purchased.
Thanks
Hi @Aniv
Thanks for the quick response, I'm not sure I understand :sorry:
The address won't align with the one on Paypal when the merchandise was purchased as that was my home/billing address but I'd like it shipped to me at work.
Have a missed something (read: am I being dense?)

Reactions: Aniv
@Aniv Any thoughts on the above?

Hello the addresses have already been submitted to Nova who in turn give me the shipping quote. Please keep in mind that you will need to reflect whatever address you need the goods to be send to when making the merchandise purchase.

Sometimes the shipments are sent out even before I collect the shipping fees for them. Anyhow please PM me on HDN what changes you need to make asap along with the payment.