John Wick (Digital Mini SteelBook) (SDCC 2018 Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release Date: July 19, 2018 SDCC Exclusive Give-Away.
Price: Free

Lionsgate and SteelBook have teamed up to create the first-ever digital movie SteelBook for John Wick.

You’ll be able to pick yours up at Lionsgate Booth #3635 during San Diego Comic-Con – for free.

Lionsgate and SteelBook Teaming Up for Free Giveaway at San Diego Comic-Con

1565640021334.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on Reddit just said these were part of the swag bag Lionsgate gave out at the Power Rangers Legacy Wars party.

Anyone else heard similar?

A HUGE thanks to Lionsgate and of course HDN for acquiring this fabulous one-of-a-kind digital steelbook! Thank you fellow ninja and friend (name will be withheld for now). This is truly an amazing piece and I'm debating if I should open it as I keep some of my steelbooks sealed.

Ninjas, keep a look out for a possible give-away in the near future.

IMG_7537.jpg

Lionsgate was nice enough to give us a few copies in which the Ninjas attending the con received first.

Will be posting a giveaway soon. Be on the lookout.
See! This is why I continue to shout/post:
Mexi-Franky-Ninja!.jpg

Man this place is the BEST! :notworthy: :cool: Thanks for the opportunity @Wreck! :thumbs: Good luck everyone!

Looks like ebay sold prices for this is slowly decreasing. I have not seen anything sold for more than $100. A few more days, $75 is very realistic.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Guys, stop entering the give away! How am I supposed to win if you keep adding more entries to the contest?

Nuts...absolute bonkers!.....a steelbook with a digital code....and you guys are salivating over it.....wow look at my collection of empty digital steelbooks.....and some Muppet paid $120 for one!....what a bellend !.....more money than sense!:rofl::rofl:

Nuts...absolute bonkers!.....a steelbook with a digital code....and you guys are salivating over it.....wow look at my collection of empty digital steelbooks.....and some Muppet paid $120 for one!....what a bellend !.....more money than sense!:rofl::rofl:
At least we all know your opinion now ;)
Seems to be always negative with comments so.....

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9