Status
Not open for further replies.

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Caught this movie on Friday night. Holy crap it was amazing.

Maybe something like this without all the credits at the bottom:
john-wick-imagens-2-win-assassin-s-creed-a-john-wick-t-shirt-poster-and-free-movie-tickets.jpeg

Instant buy for me if steelbook gets released for this. Saw it last night and may just end up going to see it a second time. Usually don't see a movie twice but this will be the exception.

Reactions: dfoles
Oh yea. Day one for me. Going to see gone girl tonight and my gf said she wants to see John wick again haha. I would love to watch special features on this. Here's hoping to a nova or kimchi release.

I would buy this in a heartbeat! I watched this yesterday. Terrific action packed film! I, too vote for Nova or Kimchi for this release unless FS can provide similar top notch quality. I'm still quite disappointed with my CA2 steelbook.. :(

Just got back from seeing it for the second time. I'd buy a Steelbook for this one in a heartbeat. Great movie, and IMO I hope they make another one.

I like version 1, just not sure about the bar of clips across the back.

Reactions: lolwut
I think the poster artwork actually works very well with this movie. The cover of version 1 is great. debossed O? :) asking for too much I guess...back art is great too, good turning point of the movie imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.