Joker (The Dark Knight) - Museum Masterline 1/2 Scale Series [Prime 1 Studio]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
prime1-joker.jpg

@C.C. 95 @Drum18 just read that they are reworking this! New stance and gonna fix face. I might be forced to buy another legendary! if they do this right! Ha, was fine just passing on this .... if its done to perfection its gonna be HARD to pass up.

Reactions: ash333 and Drum18
@C.C. 95 @Drum18 just read that they are reworking this! New stance and gonna fix face. I might be forced to buy another legendary! if they do this right! Ha, was fine just passing on this .... if its done to perfection its gonna be HARD to pass up.
Ahahah, yeah, read that this week too. That's really classy of them to LISTEN to their fan instead of doing like Sideshow...

Prepare your $$$... as this ain't gonna be cheap...

Thanks @Wreck! Are they reworking the price as well?!!
crying.gif

We shall see what the improvements are...but at least they are listening to feedback!
They have to try and get this at more reasonable price point though. $2k isn't unaffordable, but completely unreasonable. I would pass just on principle. I mean - it isn't die cast Hulkbuster armor they are making here!

Yeah but all legendary's been 2k ish. So I suspect that. Granted much less sculpting on a joker vs. the others as most is just clothes

Reactions: C.C. 95
I think Rose ordered that too. He's a huge pinhead fan. They'll get my horror money only with Texas Chainsaw if its good.

It sucks in a way being into dc as much as iam, because i see figures like this and it hurts not being able to buy it because im not rich :(

The closest i have to these are the play arts kai figures and dc direct figures.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: Drum18
wow looks much better @Drum18 but still the expression of that sculpt is so sad looking. He doesn't have to be happy but geez ... gimme me menacing or something.

• Thanks
wow looks much better @Drum18 but still the expression of that sculpt is so sad looking. He doesn't have to be happy but geez ... gimme me menacing or something.
He looks crestfallen and disappointed.
I feel like the perfect joker is some amalgam of the SS, the Prime and the Joker DX 2.0.
Put em in a blender.;)