Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: April October, 2017
Purchase links:
Dredd (edition size: 500)
Dredd Mega City Exclusive (Edition size: TBA)
Dredd Comic Exclusive (Edition size: TBA)
Price: $439.99

Different editions:
The Megacity Exclusive includes an additional swap out Lawgiver arm and a swap out head sculpted in a more comic style.
The Comic Exclusive features the modern Dredd look rendered in a comic style including his traditional dark blue. It also includes an additional swap out Lawgiver arm

Product Size: 21.5 (54.5cm)"H(53.34cm) x 11 (28cm)"W(27.94cm) x 12 (30.5cm)"L(30.48cm)
Product Weight: 20lbs(9kg)

If there is one lawman keeping Mega-City One in order, It’s Joseph Dredd.

“I have a hard time picking a more badass character than Judge Dredd. Sure; Batman’s tough and Ryu is a great fighter...but neither are as deadly or mysterious as the good judge.” said Jerry Macaluso, President of Pop Culture Shock, “And when we first laid eyes on this modern and realistic interpretation of his classic costume, we knew we had to make it !”

This incredibly detailed collectible features his costume as first shown in the film 'Dredd 3D', and was painstakingly researched to be accurate.

01.jpg05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

SPECIAL PRICE!
10% discount (Limited Time) for the Exclusive editions.
Pre-pay in full with 10.00% discount A single pre-payment of $395.99

Last edited:
Hey guys, since you're getting this, I've read that a LOT (almost everyone, except the guy I posted upper pictures from) who received theirs have a common problem "handcuffs broken off from the belt".

Maybe ask PCS before they ships yours that they secure this and/or double check for this when it arrives...

damn that sucks .... Jar Jar has some words on my behalf

Me'sa want, but me'sa have no monies for this.

Hey guys, since you're getting this, I've read that a LOT (almost everyone, except the guy I posted upper pictures from) who received theirs have a common problem "handcuffs broken off from the belt".

Maybe ask PCS before they ships yours that they secure this and/or double check for this when it arrives...
Are ALL of the 3 editions shipping?!
Still no shipping email yet...but maybe they do their shipping in waves...

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashisarobot
My statue arrived today in the UK!
Lovely bit of kit, but sadly, like others the handcuffs were unattached in the box and all busted up.
They do look particularly fragile, so would be surprised that they made it to many long destinations intact!!! :dunno:

My statue arrived today in the UK!
Lovely bit of kit, but sadly, like others the handcuffs were unattached in the box and all busted up.
They do look particularly fragile, so would be surprised that they made it to many long destinations intact!!! :dunno:
Still no shipping invoice.
Maybe I should email them...
Ash, Is it a fixable broken? Would some glue fix that? Or are they shattered beyond fixing?

• Thanks
Still no shipping invoice.
Maybe I should email them...
Ash, Is it a fixable broken? Would some glue fix that? Or are they shattered beyond fixing?

I didn't get a shipping invoice @C.C. 95 , I only found out it was on its way when I received a letter from the post office requesting addition customs fees before it would be released!
You might find that it just turns up mate!

The cuffs are broken into several pieces, PCS recommended some Krazy Glue and to apply it with a pin, so I'll see how I get on with the repair before I attempt reattaching them.
I might just leave them off!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I didn't get a shipping invoice @C.C. 95 , I only found out it was on its way when I received a letter from the post office requesting addition customs fees before it would be released!
You might find that it just turns up mate!

The cuffs are broken into several pieces, PCS recommended some Krazy Glue and to apply it with a pin, so I'll see how I get on with the repair before I attempt reattaching them.
I might just leave them off!
Thanks for the update! I think they may need to actually email me, since I only laid down the intial preorder fee, and not the entire balance of the statue! (I'd take it for that amount though!)
That hancuff issue is a shame. But I could think of worse (and have seen worse) parts to be broken.
I'm sure (like many of us) this will not be your first rodeo when it comes to repairing a statue!

Thanks for the update! I think they may need to actually email me, since I only laid down the intial preorder fee, and not the entire balance of the statue! (I'd take it for that amount though!)
That hancuff issue is a shame. But I could think of worse (and have seen worse) parts to be broken.
I'm sure (like many of us) this will not be your first rodeo when it comes to repairing a statue!

I see @C.C. 95 , better throw them a line then.
I only paid the initial down payment initially and just before dispatch they sent me an email containing the invoice for the rest. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I see @C.C. 95 , better throw them a line then.
I only paid the initial down payment initially and just before dispatch they sent me an email containing the invoice for the rest. :thumbs:
Yeah, I did.
PCS is really bugging me. They said they are overhauling their system - so NONE of my orders show up on my account page! They say "they have the orders" - but I like having it SHOW on my order page.
(I also have the Darkness statue on order - (also not on my order page)).
They gotta get their sh*t together.:sour:
(I would have never known Dredd was shipping unless I saw people on here or on sideshow freaks getting theirs).