Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Seems we could be in luck after all :D

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/judge-dredd-tv-show/

mc1_poster (800x1280).jpg

Last edited:
Oh, my! Great news!!!!

Anderson: Sir, with backup inbound, I think we should wait until the odds have shifted in our favor.
[Dredd says nothing]
Anderson: Wrong answer?
Judge Dredd: You're the psychic.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Karl Urban says he’s open to returning for ‘Judge Dredd: Mega City One’ TV Series
Source: Collider
“I am in discussions with them about that. I told them that if they write the material and give Dredd something to do and give him a function, I will be there. I would love to.”

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashisarobot
Comic Writer Rob Williams Has Completed 'Judge Dredd' Pilot Script
dredd.jpg
Source: THR
The 'Dredd' comics veteran leads a writing team for the 'Judge Dredd: Mega-City One' TV project.
The city of the future is moving ever closer.

As revealed by 2000 AD and Judge Dredd owners Rebellion at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday afternoon, preparation for the television series Judge Dredd: Mega-City One is progressing apace, with the news that the pilot script and plot for the show’s first two years have been completed — and a name familiar to Dredd fans is attached to both.

Rob Williams, who has written the character for 2000 AD for years — including working on such important stories as “Trifecta,” “Titan” and the “Enceladus” cycle — is the creative lead for the pilot for the show, which focuses on the authoritarian police force in the overcrowded giant city that encompasses the majority of the East Coast of the United States. He also worked with a group of writers on the plot for the show’s first couple of seasons. Despite the title, Dredd will not be the sole focus on the show, which will instead be an ensemble drama.

I have a feeling they wont pay Urban what he wants and we wont see him...... who knows.