Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €14.88

81ahQQMuV8L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@javiermendoza

Hi, two more pics of the back. Sorry, I am not going to open it at the moment, but in the comments on amazon.it are pictures of the inside.
Maybe someone can confirm whether this one has the remastered disc.

Attachments

• Jumanji 2.jpg
    Jumanji 2.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Jumanji 3.jpg
    Jumanji 3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 190
a-holes. I already have the UK version, I liked the different design. I mean at least it was about £8 delivered but honestly.

This happened when Amazon France turned their Terminator 2 steelbook into a blu ray with a shiny slip case.

@javiermendoza

I don't abide by any laws :naughty:

There's a picture of the inside: http://www.amazon.it/dp/B0142IVFQI/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

You have to go to recensioni and select new ones first. Vedi tutti ....

And amazon.it responded to my query. Unfortunately they are out of stock and cannot send any replacement (they didn't comment on the difference). But I received a full refund and can keep the steelbook.

Hang on a sec. The very fact that they said it is out of stock and they cannot send a replacement suggests that the alternative artwork version does exist after all.

Will let you know tomorrow - if not, I'm in for the refund too.

I'm glad I cancelled my order a few weeks ago as I already have the Zavvi steelbook

I will get the USA or UK 20th Anniversary Blu-ray for the new extras
20th anniversary Blu-ray available Jan 2016 in the UK and already available since sept in USA

I'm glad I cancelled my order a few weeks ago as I already have the Zavvi steelbook

I will get the USA or UK 20th Anniversary Blu-ray for the new extras
20th anniversary Blu-ray available Jan 2016 in the UK and already available since sept in USA

Yeah, I was one of the lucky ones to get the Uk edition too Paul; but, if the message Moony received is taken at face value then an alternative version DOES exist - would be interesting to find out if that is the case.
As I said previously, mine arrives tomorrow, I still have my fingers crossed.

Yeah, I was one of the lucky ones to get the Uk edition too Paul; but, if the message Moony received is taken at face value then an alternative version DOES exist - would be interesting to find out if that is the case.
As I said previously, mine arrives tomorrow, I still have my fingers crossed.
I doubt there is another steelbook with different artwork considering the steelbook they shipped already is the one lot of us got from Zavvi last year
Its unlikely they had 2 different steelbooks made and its just more likely an error with the mock up photo listed on the website showing the inside artwork as the front artwork by mistake

It not likely to be Zavvi left over stock with Italian jcard stuck on it would be a new print run using the same artwork

What I like to know does the Disc have the new extras

Anyone good at Italian if possible to translate the back of the jcard extras listed to English to compare it with the already released USA 20th Anniversary Blu-ray

These are the new extras that are on the USA Disc
Jumanji Motion Storybook as Read by Author Chris Van Allsburg
Jumanji: The Animated Series
The Cast of Goosebumps Reflects on Jumanji
Goosebumps Sneak Peek
Original Teasers and Trailers

Last edited:
I doubt there is another steelbook with different artwork considering the steelbook they shipped already is the one lot of us got from Zavvi last year
Its unlikely they had 2 different steelbooks made and its just more likely an error with the mock up photo listed on the website showing the inside artwork as the front artwork by mistake

It not likely to be Zavvi left over stock with Italian jcard stuck on it would be a new print run using the same artwork

Anyone good at Italian if possible to translate the back of the jcard extras listed to English to compare it with the already released USA 20th Anniversary Blu-ray

Goosebumps
Sneak Peek

Yes, just had a look at th epics here. All the extras are there Paul.

The wording of the reply to Moony is perhaps ambiguous; but DOES hint at their being a different version. We'll see either way.

If not then I should get a refund and to keep the steel as he did. So win win, 'cause it has the new extras :)

Reactions: paulboland

Goosebumps
Sneak Peek

Yes, just had a look at the pics here. All the extras are there Paul.

The wording of the reply to Moony is perhaps ambiguous; but DOES hint at their being a different version. We'll see either way.

If not then I should get a refund and to keep the steel as he did. So win win, 'cause it has the new extras :)

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound ambiguous. I just wanted to say that amazon.it didn't say anything about the difference between their website's pic and my photo.

This is the answer I received:
First i'd like to thank you for your kind email, i checked the photo you sent us and after the verification i found out that the item is not currently available on the site so we can't send you replacement order.

As far as I understand Italian it has at least:
Jumanji Motion Storybook as Read by Author Chris Van Allsburg - yes
Jumanji: The Animated Series - yes
The Cast of Goosebumps Reflects on Jumanji - yes
Goosebumps Sneak Peek - not sure
Original Teasers and Trailers - yes

• Informative
Reactions: JackRegan