Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 21, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €14.88

81ahQQMuV8L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound ambiguous. I just wanted to say that amazon.it didn't say anything about the difference between their website's pic and my photo.

This is the answer I received:
First i'd like to thank you for your kind email, i checked the photo you sent us and after the verification i found out that the item is not currently available on the site so we can't send you replacement order.

As far as I understand Italian it has at least:
Jumanji Motion Storybook as Read by Author Chris Van Allsburg - yes
Jumanji: The Animated Series - yes
The Cast of Goosebumps Reflects on Jumanji - yes
Goosebumps
Sneak Peek - not sure
Original Teasers and Trailers - yes

Cheers mate,

Still sounds like there IS an alternative version.
But who knows unless one shows up. I missed the postman so have to wait until monday to collect it.

I ran through the extras when Paul asked the other day. The US disc extras are all there.

Amazon-Italy
Artwork updated
91GYt8I7B6L._SL1500_.jpg A15pDC-hqyL._SL1500_.jpg

Its the same as the Zavvi steelbook but has the 20th Anniversary Disc with new extras
Note the Blu-ray Video and Audio is the same transfer as the previous Blu-ray from 2011

It's just new extras with the 20th Anniversary release
Same Disc content as the USA 20th Anniversary Blu-ray

Last edited:
in the product page, there's a button to add to cart but when you try to add it, it says that no longer available..

@javiermendoza

I don't abide by any laws :naughty:

There's a picture of the inside: http://www.amazon.it/dp/B0142IVFQI/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

You have to go to recensioni and select new ones first. Vedi tutti ....

And amazon.it responded to my query. Unfortunately they are out of stock and cannot send any replacement (they didn't comment on the difference). But I received a full refund and can keep the steelbook.

Sadly same old same old.

Had to follow you into recensioni and tear them off a strip for misrepresentation; it is currently in 'the verification process'

Damn, it may not have been the greatest, but I really wanted that alternative artwork version!

I got a refund too when I asked whether it was an error in they put up wrong artwork on site or wrong steelbook was sent. No answer to that but I am fairly certain it was artwork error on site. Still, guess I can choose which to keep, Italian or UK I guess.

I was one of the first to pre-order THIS, Lawrence of Arabia and Davinci code steelbooks on the amazon italy site.

I am pleased to say my Jumanji steel arrived today and boy what a surprise it is ... GLOSS finish with lots of Embossing on the front.

Pics off my phone:

20151103_132002_0.jpg

20151103_132010_0.jpg

20151103_132020_1.jpg

I thought this new version of Jumanji was supposed to be remastered in 4K?

So there was no new transfer released for this film then?
There was no 4k remaster done for the 20th anniversary release any any other release
The 20th anniversary its just new extras that the only difference between the 2015 Blu-ray and 2011 Blu-ray

Just flicked through the film. This classic definitely needs a 4K remaster. It just looks like the DVD version upscaled.

Mine just arrived today. :thumbs:
Always a sick feeling when you hear rattling from inside the case:wow:
Opened her up and was glad to see the disc and box weren't damaged at all luckily.