Jumanji (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
13,991 0 0
4k eh? Nice. I hope Best Buy USA doesn't have it listed for £24.99. Maybe $24.99 though.

Jan 13, 2016
Suffocating in Steelbooks
Reactions
641 0 0
Well- it being a Bestbuy release, I can say almost with certainty that it will be the most bare-bones minimum for a steelbook release.
If it has a bossing treatment, I will be shocked.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Well- it being a Bestbuy release, I can say almost with certainty that it will be the most bare-bones minimum for a steelbook release.
If it has a bossing treatment, I will be shocked.
Its actually very nice. Gloss and embossed. I have in hand. I think you have to keep in mind that while this may happen often with catalog stuff that this release probably has a lot to do with pre-promotion of new movie. ie. get the brand more out there on the shelf. Put "jumanji" on your mind.

Jan 13, 2016
Suffocating in Steelbooks
Reactions
641 0 0
Its actually very nice. Gloss and embossed. I have in hand. I think you have to keep in mind that while this may happen often with catalog stuff that this release probably has a lot to do with pre-promotion of new movie. ie. get the brand more out there on the shelf. Put "jumanji" on your mind.
What sort of devil magic is this?!???!?!??!!
Next thing you’ll tell me is that Best Buy will stop spine slashing their Steelbooks....

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,054 0 0
What sort of devil magic is this?!???!?!??!!
Next thing you’ll tell me is that Best Buy will stop spine slashing their Steelbooks....
From the pictures, it has always looked embossed.
However I'm not so sure about the standard Canadian blu-ray steelbook though.

But then it isn't the same design either.