Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 5, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99 $22.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6123403_sa-jpg-maxheight-1000-maxwidth-1000-jpg.340162

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be posting a smaller group buy and will try and source more copies if there is still demand.

Should be about 10 or so available with this first posting - will be active later today.

Just got on it. Nice one.

Completely forgot about postage on top as the only previous one I'd done it was included. Oops.

Better go check out some of your other GBs :LOL:.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Would this be able to be added to my pending Stranger Things shipment Andy? :angel::D

Waiting for @Wreck to ship me your pins. If you'd like to purchase one of these, I believe it's going to be the next weight class up - so it's about $28 or so for the one you are at, next one up is around $40.

Just got on it. Nice one.

Completely forgot about postage on top as the only previous one I'd done it was included. Oops.

Better go check out some of your other GBs :LOL:.

Up to three steelbooks, same price - or 1 Stranger Things (UHD) VHS edition - region free + Jumanji would ship for the same price.

Reactions: Bungral
Waiting for @Wreck to ship me your pins. If you'd like to purchase one of these, I believe it's going to be the next weight class up - so it's about $28 or so for the one you are at, next one up is around $40.
My HDN store purchase you mean? (1 retro pin and Ace coin :drool:). If so, I thought that was separate as I already paid shipping for that :confused:

My HDN store purchase you mean? (1 retro pin and Ace coin :drool:). If so, I thought that was separate as I already paid shipping for that :confused:

Wreck is sending those to me, and then I'm working out whatever we need to do to get a refund or credit or whatever. Just need everything in hand to make sure. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89
Wreck is sending those to me, and then I'm working out whatever we need to do to get a refund or credit or whatever. Just need everything in hand to make sure. :)
Ah ok, wasn't aware of that :) I'll wait to see what's what when you have everything and see if Jumanji 4K can be added or not and at what cost. Thanks :thumbs:

Happen to have heard how customs have been with the packages you've sent over to the UK?

Or anyone else here received one and could let me know?

Edit: Sorry for taking this a bit off topic.

Happen to have heard how customs have been with the packages you've sent over to the UK?

Or anyone else here received one and could let me know?

Edit: Sorry for taking this a bit off topic.

have shipped thousands to the UK with no customs fees. we mark all international orders at $15

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bungral
If anyone else in the UK is going in on this, would you be interested in splitting the postage to get them over here?

Failing that, I'll jump on the Stranger Things UHD GB.

Will give it a couple of days before doing that though.