USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this places behind Drive FS and Driver KOR. I expect this on to get more votes due to the Bias towards UK steels on this board. The majority of members on this forum are UK based.

Same thing..and of course it's OOS.. Just hoping since its just 2500, this will turn up somewhere like Mars Attack, Beetlejuice

Major difference is though, that Beetlejuice was very dissappointing (used very low resolution images) and Mars Attacks isn't anywhere near as popular a film as Jumanji. This is both a better film than those 2, and a better steel :thumbs: This one will always be more costly than those on the re-seller market I think

PS I saw Beetlejuice sell for under £6 the other day! lol

Totally agree @BradG1984

That's why I'm gutted with the damage steelbook.. Just hoping another trade wide retailer outside uk will eventually carry it just like V and the previous 2 that I mentioned or still hoping zavvi can find a replacement for me

I think this places behind Drive FS and Driver KOR. I expect this on to get more votes due to the Bias towards UK steels on this board. The majority of members on this forum are UK based.

Well I won't be voting for it! I must be in the minority who doesn't like it. Then again I'm not a fan of FS Mondo Drive either. KOR gets my vote from all of those three.

Reactions: lgans316
Zavvi replaced my The Woman and Only Lovers Left Alive that were bent. They now refuse to replace Jumanji and have given me a 20% partial refund instead. Great

Got mine too yesterday but a with a huge dent on the backside :coffee: I think they'll make me the offer of 10% instead of sending a copy to me which is whith a shadow of a doubt still in stock only to re-release them on a date in the future.

Also received mine yesterday - and WOW, what a beauty! :O
Wanted to use it as a trade first, but i guess i'll have to keep it now.. :happy:

Got my copy today. Haven't opened it yet, but it sure looks great sealed. Some of the popping is there from the embossing, but not too bad. I don't think I've seen this art for Jumanji before, very nice!

Placed an order for this when it first went live, but had payment problems when it was released, didn't bother to resolve it as thought they wouldnof cancelled my order, the other day I was going through my Zavvi pre orders and saw my jumanji order still there so entered new payment details not hoping for much to happen but just got a dispatch email! Hopefully I don't get a damaged return copy

Reactions: dfoles
Placed an order for this when it first went live, but had payment problems when it was released, didn't bother to resolve it as thought they wouldnof cancelled my order, the other day I was going through my Zavvi pre orders and saw my jumanji order still there so entered new payment details not hoping for much to happen but just got a dispatch email! Hopefully I don't get a damaged return copy

I'm willing to bet Zavvi still have a shedload of these boxed up in the warehouse.

I know people won't agree but imo , got to be in top ten steelbooks of year , I know it's not essential but when considering what onces are best this one not only looks great but was only £14.99 .

Reactions: dfoles