USA
Release: December 1st, 2014
Purchase: Jumanji (Sold Out!)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Gloss, Embossed
Group Buy: Click HERE

JUMANJI SBR24029SBUV_3D EARLY TRADE - THE HUT STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this has been covered before, but does anyone else have the same problem of being able to press down the debossed area on the front and having it "click"? Just like the old HMV steelbooks that have the debossed border like Captain America and Cowboys and Aliens?

Sorry if this has been covered before, but does anyone else have the same problem of being able to press down the debossed area on the front and having it "click"? Just like the old HMV steelbooks that have the debossed border like Captain America and Cowboys and Aliens?

Yeah, same as Filth - it's just cos of the level of embossing, I believe it's on everyone's mate

So my order turned up and its in mint condition, no return copy for me, wonder how many they actually have left.

I ordered 2 when it came live again. Both arrived bent with a cracked spine. Both had exactly the same damage. Spine crack exactly on the same spot. The package was in perfect condition so it's obvious this was damaged already before they shipled it. The time that Zavvi used to arrange a refund made me think they knew they sent out crap. They confirmed a full refund few hours after i claimed it

This is my favourite steelbook from Zavvi in a long time and it will take some beating IMO, the embossing is top drawer and the inner artwork is very clever, pat on the back for Zavvi (for once) on this one.